Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it's revan and the sith that's always with him. The boba fett girl snoop told me before. But I forgot now. The main one we all knw most next to malgus.:clap

Darth Revan is accompanied by Darth Malak. They are both sith.

Darth Malgus is not accompanied by a sith. He's accompanied by Eleena Daru, a female Twi-lek, but she's not a sith.

but you can see revan fighting with Malgus in the KOTOR movie trailer.. sided by other siths..

right were do we start obi wan phatam menece to do with darth maul or anakin pfs then new darth vader to go with luke rotj pf then a mace windu and kit fisto also a fighting darth sidious with light up feature then the others like jango fett, lando, jabba ,rancor emperpors gaurd,,at-at controller and so manny more then do do more old republic characters god were will i put them ?

but you can see revan fighting with Malgus in the KOTOR movie trailer.. sided by other siths..

Uhm, no he's not part of that. He was unaccounted for. He's from many years before the events in SWTOR, and the sacking of Coruscant. He doesn't serve under Malgus.

lol I know.. so who is that guy then ?

ScreenShot2013-06-04at24040PM_zpseb589c02.png

ScreenShot2013-06-04at24112PM_zpsefc29f8c.png

Those damn kids and their prequels :lol

That made me laugh! Thanks for that.

I have nothing against people who enjoy the prequels and/or collecting those items - a different SW for a different generation. The older generation just happens to be better . . . a LOT better! :pfft:

ESB Vader

ESB Boba Fett

Emperor's Guard

ESB Yoda (individual or with a Jawa if they need two smalls)

Admiral Ackbar

Probe Droid

Then...

Jabba

Bib Fortuna

Gamorrean Guard

All Original Trilogy and All AWESOME ! ! !

Plo Koon
Kit Fisto
Ki Adi Mundi
Mace Windu
Obi Wan ROTS
Obi Wan Clone Armour
Agen Kolar
Quinlan Voss

Darth Krayt
Darth Nihl

Commander Cody
Jango Fett