Premium Format What Star Wars Character would you like to have in 1/4 scale (PF) ??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Lando was done, it might be neat to see General Lando or even better, Skiff Guard Lando, which would lend itself well to the mixed media of the format.

They could probably get away with another Han. Maybe Hoth or Bespin.

I think any Lando would be welcomed, but the Bespin version, as we first see him would be best IMO.

Han had better be Hoth version. The jacket especially would work well with the mixed media you mentioned.

Han had better be Hoth version. The jacket especially would work well with the mixed media you mentioned.
I wonder if the exclusive for Han in Hoth gear would be a switch out hand holding Luke's lightsaber, ready to gut a tauntaun?

I wonder if the exclusive for Han in Hoth gear would be a switch out hand holding Luke's lightsaber, ready to gut a tauntaun?

Not a bad idea. However, I would like to see them do the infamous blue coat/brown coat as an exclusive (although I know they won't). I would have to buy two!

I'm still waiting for Han on Taun Taun and Luke in X-wing gear!

If Sideshow can do the detailed gun holsters for Baby Doll and Nathan Drake, they can do the harness for Luke's flightsuit. Bring it Sideshow. It's time.

If Lando was done, it might be neat to see General Lando or even better, Skiff Guard Lando, which would lend itself well to the mixed media of the format.

They could probably get away with another Han. Maybe Hoth or Bespin.

I like Han in the Endor commando trenchcoat.

The three I think that need to be atop SS list -

han_solo_tauntaun_gg_00.jpg

LukePilot-OP.jpg

Lando_Calrissian.jpg

Back