What Should I Do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesHBK

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys.

I'm James. I have been looking at these forums for ages but just recently got around to joining, this is also my first post.

I recently ordered a DX-02 Batman from hottoysonlinestore but there was a mix up with the delivery. The staff there are extremely helpful and responded within 24 hours. They refunded me my money and gave me the option to re-order. It was a sweet deal, $400 incl. shipping.

I really want this figure and am very tempted to re-order.

I was just wondering what your guys thoughts are. Should i re-order? What are your thoughts on the figure? Is there anywhere i could get a better deal?

I have heard speculation of a re-release and just wanted to know if anything is definite.

Thanks for your time,
James.

wait for the dark knight rises figures... it'll be atleast a year away and will save you a bunch of $$

I would seriously hold off until TDKR version.
Its almost a given.
No way HT will release new toys for this movie like bane and catwoman and not release a batman.
Not only will it be cheaper than $400 but it may be even better version with a better sculpt of the cowl and hopefully better neck.

Thanks for the quick reply guys.

I want to wait, its just i have waited for almost a year to put the money to one side for this figure.

I absolutley love that figure and would love to aquire one. Ebays prices are ridiculous, There is a DX batman up there for $1450!

Do you guys know any reliable websites that sell hot toys at fair prices?

Thanks!

Alter Ego Comics, BigBadToyStore.com, Viking Playground, Toy Square and SSC. Just to name a few.

I would seriously hold off until TDKR version.
Its almost a given.
No way HT will release new toys for this movie like bane and catwoman and not release a batman.
Not only will it be cheaper than $400 but it may be even better version with a better sculpt of the cowl and hopefully better neck.

:exactly::lecture:lecture:lecture

I selld mine DX02 in 2010.
And even tho I still have the Medicom one can't wait for the new HT's version (at least I hope it's new and not just rerelease).

I just checked all the mentioned websites and he is sold out on all of them. Just my luck!

Anybody on here selling one?

I just checked all the mentioned websites and he is sold out on all of them. Just my luck!

Well, sure he's sold out...the figure was released a couple of years ago... :lol just wait for TDKR...He'll be released again and improved :wink1:

Yeah, the figure has been sold out for awhile now. I thought you were going to wait to get the TDKR version and wanted to know where the best places to order from when it releases. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh, haha, it happens. Just thanks for replying. Is there any date set for TDKR hot toys figures?

What should you do?

You should order DX 09 Batman instead.

hot-toys-dx09-batman-1989-1-6th-collectible-figure-2202-p.jpg

Yeah, he's a sweet figure, But i am not a fan of Keaton Batman. I think Christian Bale owns!

I am a huge TDK fan!

Oh, haha, it happens. Just thanks for replying. Is there any date set for TDKR hot toys figures?

HT has announced and shown the Bane teaser, but not up for preorder yet. Still waiting on HT to announce the other figures. They have stated that they are doing the line in 1/6 & 1/4 scale.

Sounds great! What do you think of bane so far? I know we cant see much...

What do you think of 1/4?

Cant really say much about Bane cause HT only released a teaser.
The demand would also depends on how good he is in the movie. Whether its gonna be impact like the Joker, or Whiplash in Ironman...its still to be determined. Although I have a feeling he will be intimidating brutal and will most likely be a high demand figure.

1/4 depends on if you have the space and money. I'm sure most people here would love to have 1/4 over 1/6. But the majority of us have a modest space and living so we tend to stick to 1/6...with a few exceptions.
You're definitely gonna get more detail, and presence on a 1/4.
I was originally gonna collect both scale, but once my 1/6 started expanding, I started to run out of room so I sold my 1/4 and will stick to just 1/6.
My exceptions is PF movie Cap, and probably enterbay 1/4 batman begins.

Yeah, i agree man! 1/4 would be cool but the price is for enough for a 1/6. I cant wait to see what the other TDKR figures are like. I have huge expectations for them. But if HT are to release another batman, is there much they can do with him that has not been done already?

It's kind a hard to tell in that pic that they have shown, but it looks pretty cool so far. I will be ordering when it comes up for preorder.

HT hasn't shown any of their 1/4 scale pieces yet, so it is hard to tell right now. I think the only two thing that will keep me from buying is if they are going to be very pricey. Also, I will have to see if I can find the room to display the pieces. I like 1/6 scale, so I will most likely stick to that scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back