What PF's have that "WOW" factor??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say the Hulk PF will be very impressive and Grievous is just awesome.

hairlesswookiee said:
Lurtz
Grievous
Captain America
Demon Freddy

~~Frodo has that "ewww" effect to me.

Wow! You have Frodo already. How did you swing that? :rolleyes:

Sauron just arrived. Its so pwuurty.
Unfreaking believable...biggest WOW factor I've got from anything I own.

BDboystoys said:
Sauron just arrived. Its so pwuurty.
Unfreaking believable...biggest WOW factor I've got from anything I own.

But it's not a PF. :wave

100506cpt_01.jpg

71381_press02-001.jpg

71481_press01-001.jpg

optimus said:
Hellboy! One of the best...
They captured him perfectly.

Ditto! I agree. He was my first PF statue and he stands with his gun trained on the Green Goblin (Spidy will be in the post shortly:) waiting for the day SS do a PF Nazi Kroenen.

Other than him, I'd agree with others. Having seen Dr Doom and Lurtz in the flesh, they are quite amazing.:cool:

Hellboy

Wolfman color

Grievous Exclusive

Dracula color or SSE

Goblin

I'll bet the Mummy's Sarcophagus will be a WOW figure. So sad I had to cancel it.

I am pretty sure the Predator Maquette Ex and the normal ones would both have the "WOW" factor. I am working on getting an Ex now.

yruh8n said:
Not a Sideshow "PF", but this statue fits the criteria, 1/4 scale statue with removable/real clothing. The wow factor is very apparent when viewing the anatomically correct "undressed" version (not that I looked).https://www.monstersinmotion.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/3_231/products_id/7714
If any of you had that piece in your collection I would give a big Nelson "HA HA" to you. (seriously, who would want that? has a serious ewwwwwww vibe... and not in a good way).

Back