What PF's have that "WOW" factor??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just wanted to get a general idea of what PF's you consider have that "WOW" factor when on display....

Grievous hands down. I think the sculpt on Dracula and Obi-Wan have a big wow effect as well. And when you put Obi facing off with Vader its pretty impressive as well, but that draws away from the Obi sculpt so I don't display then that way.

There are really only three, imo, with the "wow" factor and those are Grievous, Dr. Doom and Lurtz!! Simply amazing pieces! Of course, if Sauron is up there too, but he is not considered a PF.

I would agree with Carbo. Those are my favorite three but I also love my Vader, Obi Wan and Leia PF's.

I think they are all great in person. I haven't been let down by any of them yet.

Fett!!! Fett!!! Fett!!!

Also Grievous and Lurtz. Although neither of those two are amongst my favorite characters from their respective series, they are very impressive pieces in 1/4 scale. People who have never seen LOTR or Star Wars would still be impressed with the quality and impact of those two figures. But Fett combines the quality and detail of the 1/4 scale line with a character that I really love, so he is my first choice. Can't wait to get him next March!!!

(Oh, wait...)

I'm sure when PF Boba Fett comes in, it's going to have that 'WOW' factor for sure.

Out of all the Fett collectibles I have, this is the piece I am anticipating.

the ones that have the "WOW" factor for me are Grievous Exc (both are nice but the "wow" gotta have the cape , Lurtz (again talkin the Exc), Doom, Green Goblin, London After Midnight. i'd also put the John Wayne PF up there.

Most of them really, but Vader, Lurtz and Doom would rank high for me. :cool:

I agree about John Wayne, that will sure catch the eye of an older crowd and western fans. I plan on getting one. :monkey5

Vintage Monster - Vampyre
Star Wars - Grievous
Marvel - Capt. America
LOTR - Lurtz
Horror - Freddy ( F vs J)

From the pictures I've seen Hellboy is pretty sharp looking. He's on my list right below the SW Pfs

I know its been said but its Grievous. I think the size of him is a big factor.

Boba Fett said:
I'm sure when PF Boba Fett comes in, it's going to have that 'WOW' factor for sure.

Out of all the Fett collectibles I have, this is the piece I am anticipating.

Me too. Boba will be my first PF so I'm looking forward to it arriving more than any other item I have ever bought over the years. It'll also be nice to see a Star Wars PF in person as the closest I've come has been seeing a boxed General Grievous in a local comic shop. The only other PF I've seen out of the packaging in person was Tony Montana which was excellent but nowhere near as visually intresting as the likes of Fett,Grievous or Lurtz.

Last edited:
Lurtz and Vader definately have a WOW factor but Grievous is the most impressive that I own.

Of all PF's I've had (which have all been great!) Lurtz and Grievous are definitely WOW factor material.

Back