Prop What other environment would you like to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What environment would you like to see it made?

• Bara-dur

Votes: 21 50.0%
  • Bara-dur /w Black Gates

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Moria Orc Cemetry (Weta Proto-type)

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Osgiliath

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Doors of Durin /w Watcher in the Water pool

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Others (Please suggest)

Votes: 10 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gtb

Super Freak
Reaction score
With the recent release of many environments from Weta and SS, what other environments would you like to see it made?

My vote is The Green Dragon...for somewhat obvious reasons, but Grey Havens, Osgiliath, Dunharrow, Lothlorien, and Barad-Dur would also be very cool! Wouldn't mind a new Minas Morgul either...

We already know Barad Dur is coming, but I voted for it anyway since I have no desire for any of the other choices. Minas Tirith and Minas Morgul would also be 'must-haves' for me, and no doubt both will be produced eventually.

Caras Galadhon/Lothlorien and maybe the harbor at Grey Havens (with boat) is about all I'm craving to make my enviro set complete. I've already got 2 Minas Tirths and a respectable Barad-Dur. Don't need any more duplicates. None of the others mentioned have any kind of emotional pull for me. (I agree with Daniel Falconer's suggestion that entrance to the Mines of Moria would be better as a wall relief rather than a full out enviro)

Looks like everyone wants a piece of Bara-dur, but personally I thought Black Gates will be cool too...

I couldn't get a good pic of Bara-dur (made by Danbury Mint). The attached one is from amazon.com My own piece is "deep in the vault in box:... so a good picture will be good for us to imagine how would a SS piece looks like if its ever made.

31d6NCstwsL._SS400_.jpg

Thanks to all who has voted so far...:hi5:

Barad-Dur is my 1st choice. The Black Gates would be great also, but should have their own environment.

i wish sideshow was going to make again environments, but i think only weta does them now

i wish sideshow was going to make again environments, but i think only weta does them now

SS never made the environments themselves, Weta done all of the old environments, statues, busts etc etc and Sideshow was in charge of marketing, advertising, selling and distributing.

The Argonath and Prancing Pony, two environments Weta have only recently released, were actually made back in the days of the old Sideshow/Weta partnership but not released, but can be now that Weta are doing them again.

Actually a couple of the pieces were sculpted by SS employed sculptors back in the day.

Back