What other characters would you like to see Blitzway do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many to list

Top 5 for me:
1. Die Hard John McClane (and like someone said, a clean and bloody version)
2. Braveheart William Wallace
3. Dirty Harry
4. Anything Al Pacino (they did such an amazing job with Scarface/Carilto, I wish they did Serpico, Heat, Godfather, etc versions of Al)
5. Pulp Fiction Vincent and Jules (Star Ace has done a **** job with their version)

They have a John McClane out right now. It's one of those kitbashed/custom sets I believe.

Kaustic Plastik made a William Wallace Braveheart figure, although it's expensive.

Redman Toys made an AMAZING Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry) figure a few years back and it's still available/affordable. It's called 'The Detective' I believe. I own it, and it's perfection (with a simple switchout of Hot Toys hands).

They've made two Heat sets: Brothers Production & Craftone - which is the cheaper and way better versions. The Godfather version head can be purchased on eBay, along with the suit. Cult King made a Serpico. It's very expensive now, but at least it can be found.

The Star Ace Pulp Fiction set does have that bobble head look; but Redman Toys announced there's a little while back and they're normally proportioned with an additional outfit.

I wish companies would focus more on iconic (60's, 70's, 80's & 90's) characters that have never been made before, or twice lol. Where's that Di ck Tracy figure guys?? Like seriously, who gives a flying fu ck about a Ryan Gosling figure?!? We got not one, but two companies making "Drive" figures..which I had no clue what movie that was suppose to be..had to look it up. There seriously can't be that many millennial collectors purchasing obscure, throw away movie character (and expensive) figures. Don't collectors predominately want timeless characters like Willy Wonka or Pee-wee Herman. I know Rainman did those, but we need 'mass market' affordable versions. Come on Redman Toys! We got Bill the Butcher coming. Great movie, great character, but just not iconic/nostalgic enough to pay $150 or so for it. But even a relatively 'in the grand scheme of things' kinda an obscure movie character, it's a tempting purchase. Im not saying it's not great that companies give us lesser known/modern characters, but two Ryan Gosling figures from the same (never heard of it) movie is crossing the f'ing line with stupid decisions lol.

They have a John McClane out right now. It's one of those kitbashed/custom sets I believe.

Kaustic Plastik made a William Wallace Braveheart figure, although it's expensive.

Redman Toys made an AMAZING Harry Callahan (Dirty Harry) figure a few years back and it's still available/affordable. It's called 'The Detective' I believe. I own it, and it's perfection (with a simple switchout of Hot Toys hands).

They've made two Heat sets: Brothers Production & Craftone - which is the cheaper and way better versions. The Godfather version head can be purchased on eBay, along with the suit. Cult King made a Serpico. It's very expensive now, but at least it can be found.

The Star Ace Pulp Fiction set does have that bobble head look; but Redman Toys announced there's a little while back and they're normally proportioned with an additional outfit.

I wish companies would focus more on iconic (60's, 70's, 80's & 90's) characters that have never been made before, or twice lol. Where's that Di ck Tracy figure guys?? Like seriously, who gives a flying fu ck about a Ryan Gosling figure?!? We got not one, but two companies making "Drive" figures..which I had no clue what movie that was suppose to be..had to look it up. There seriously can't be that many millennial collectors purchasing obscure, throw away movie character (and expensive) figures. Don't collectors predominately want timeless characters like Willy Wonka or Pee-wee Herman. I know Rainman did those, but we need 'mass market' affordable versions. Come on Redman Toys! We got Bill the Butcher coming. Great movie, great character, but just not iconic/nostalgic enough to pay $150 or so for it. But even a relatively 'in the grand scheme of things' kinda an obscure movie character, it's a tempting purchase. Im not saying it's not great that companies give us lesser known/modern characters, but two Ryan Gosling figures from the same (never heard of it) movie is crossing the f'ing line with stupid decisions lol.

3c9.gif

Made no sense to paste my post with no actual response to it...so I don't know man. So just going by that Jean-Luc pic, I'm a fan of Star Trek too. I do like my QMX Picard figure and can't wait for my favorite Star Trek character.....Worf!

*Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy for life!

It's annoying to see 2 companies do the same subject, but bear in mind, they do not speak to each other. Once a company has committed development to a figure, it's just bad luck if someone else has done the same. Whoever makes the better figure wins. It happens with licensed properties as well (Ghostbusters). Even if the Soldier Story versions don't come out, they have devoted time and resources to them, that could have been used elsewhere.

Made no sense to paste my post with no actual response to it...so I don't know man. So just going by that Jean-Luc pic, I'm a fan of Star Trek too. I do like my QMX Picard figure and can't wait for my favorite Star Trek character.....Worf!

*Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy for life!

Drive is a masterpiece by one of the best contemporary filmmakers. You should check it out.

Top 3:

1). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy
2). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy
3). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy

Besides furry characters that just aren't going to get mass made by a company (like Harry & Alf)..Di ck Tracy is the last super iconic hero character for us 80's kids that hasn't been made in 1/6 scale.....by anyone. For years it's boggled my mind that a company hadn't made one (even an unlicensed version like from Rainman). I don't even recall anyone ever talking about wanting one. They're right up there with the likes of Batman, The Rocketeer & Robocop as my favorite childhood movie heroes. A newer Rocketeer would be awesome too; but that'll never happen. At least my Medicom 2.5 holds up great with all my more modern 1/6 figures. Well, they'll be a re-boot at some point, so actually there is a chance.

Oh my god, yes. Day one preorder. Warren Beatty as **** Tracy is one of my all time faves. Probably my 5th or 6th favorite film of all time. Absolutely love it and I'd buy him, Big Boy, Flattop, Itchy, Breathless Mahoney, even Tess Trueheart, I'd be just about all in if done right.

Drive is a good film but I don't know how it got a figure before **** Tracy or the Rocketeer. Give me an Cliff Secord and Neville Sinclair 2 pack!

I'll keep hoping in vain for them to do a Lt. Columbo figure and maybe other iconic detectives of that era. I don't suppose there is great demand though.

I'd love a Frank Drebin figure to. Maybe with a switch out baseball umpire outfit lol.

I'll throw out one nobody else has: Police Academy. Now, I wouldn't buy everybody but I would definitely buy Mahoney, Harris, Tackleberry, and probably Jones. And..maybe Callahan if she's built...correctly.:panic:

My fav movie is 5th Element, I would love Blitzway to put those out. They could give us the flying Taxi or flying police car as the prop, to go with the figures, just like Ghostbusters. How cool would that be?

DC, Marvel and Star Wars. So we don't need Hot Toy anymore. And Blitzway hardcore fanboys finally can sleep peacefully know Blitzway is the best company.

Alejandro (Benicio Del Toro) from Sicario. A sequel is coming later this year, with a 3rd movie a distinct possibility. I'm amazed no-one has jumped on this yet. Failing an official figure, a good headsculpt will do, since the clothing is just standard tactical gear.

Top 3:

1). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy
2). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy
3). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy

Besides furry characters that just aren't going to get mass made by a company (like Harry & Alf)..Di ck Tracy is the last super iconic hero character for us 80's kids that hasn't been made in 1/6 scale.....by anyone. For years it's boggled my mind that a company hadn't made one (even an unlicensed version like from Rainman). I don't even recall anyone ever talking about wanting one. They're right up there with the likes of Batman, The Rocketeer & Robocop as my favorite childhood movie heroes. A newer Rocketeer would be awesome too; but that'll never happen. At least my Medicom 2.5 holds up great with all my more modern 1/6 figures. Well, they'll be a re-boot at some point, so actually there is a chance.

Well said. This is easy money for Blitzway.

Miyagi
Jackie Chan
Jet Li
Chuck Norris
Toshiro Mifune Yojimbo
Shintaro Katsu Zatoichi
John Wayne
Kilmer Doc Holiday
Trinity and Bambino - just a hopeless dream :/
Humphrey Bogart
Audrey Hepburn
Basil Rathbone
Errol Flynn
William Powell
Myrna Loy

Boondock Saints
Constantine (keanu movie version)
Stuntman Mike & girls from Death Proof
Jesse Custer, Cassidy, & Tulip (AMC's Preacher)

Back