What other characters would you like to see Blitzway do?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rocky with gloves, the crow and beverly hills cop (eddie murphy)

KARATE KID. KARATE KID. KARATE KID.

Specifically I'd want Daniel(maybe in all white and in red) and Miyagi. I'd also be remiss if I didn't mention wanting a Johny figure and although I think he'd never get made, I'd also love a Chozen from part 2. I LOVE me some KKpt.2 as well.

I would also love a good redo of the Rocky franchise as the Hot Toys one(while great looking for their time) are now horribly outdated and super expensive to obtain. Rocky, Apollo, Clubber Lang, Ivan Drago of course would all be made, maybe 2-4 versions of Rocky himself if possible. I'd even take an Adonis Creed or an "old man" Rocky.

And hey, why NOT Ghostbusters 2? At least do Ray and Winston with the blowers. Winston can be an all new sculpt and Ray can have the same one but maybe come with the Vigo Creature head to swap out.

Oh and count me in with all the folks suggesting John McClane and Axel Foley. I'd buy the ***** out of those two guys, too.

Riggs & Murtaugh. TV Constantine. Stargate figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rod Serling. Too bad Sideshow didn't tackle him when they had the Twilight Zone license.

George Reeves Superman. Lynda Carter Wonder Woman.

Enterbay has done Agent J and K but I'd love it if someone acquired the MIB license and produced a full line of figures based on all three movies. If Enterbay stills owns the license then it's being wasted IMO.

I could see Blitzway doing something good, but I dunno.

Willy Wonka....

Pretty much everything that M company promised.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to see John McClane from the first Die Hard, Point Break the 1991 verison Johnny Utah and Bodhi and Road House Dalton

Last edited:
Add me in for Die Hard and any of the Lethal Weapon films where Riggs has the mullet. Clearly Hot Toys isn't touching those licenses.

Too many to list

Top 5 for me:
1. Die Hard John McClane (and like someone said, a clean and bloody version)
2. Braveheart William Wallace
3. Dirty Harry
4. Anything Al Pacino (they did such an amazing job with Scarface/Carilto, I wish they did Serpico, Heat, Godfather, etc versions of Al)
5. Pulp Fiction Vincent and Jules (Star Ace has done a **** job with their version)

Top 3:

1). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy
2). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy
3). Warren Beatty Di ck Tracy

Besides furry characters that just aren't going to get mass made by a company (like Harry & Alf)..Di ck Tracy is the last super iconic hero character for us 80's kids that hasn't been made in 1/6 scale.....by anyone. For years it's boggled my mind that a company hadn't made one (even an unlicensed version like from Rainman). I don't even recall anyone ever talking about wanting one. They're right up there with the likes of Batman, The Rocketeer & Robocop as my favorite childhood movie heroes. A newer Rocketeer would be awesome too; but that'll never happen. At least my Medicom 2.5 holds up great with all my more modern 1/6 figures. Well, they'll be a re-boot at some point, so actually there is a chance.

Back