What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just hope to see all the newer stuff that HT has teased so far:

Jedi Luke
Emperor in throne chair
ROTJ Vader
Moff Tarkin!!!!!
Royal Guard
Hoth Leia

I'd also like to see only the old stuff that HT will actually PO at some point, like perhaps the Death Star Trooper.

Its nice to see new things at SDCC, however if it never comes up for pre-order within that year it is misleading…….and I am not a fan of that!

Many things HT has shown at SDCC have never gone up for PO... many... many things...

4r37.jpg

We have 3 of those left for OT SW, specifically from last year's SDCC--Gonk, Death Star Trooper, Sandtrooper.

Not including the Snowtrooper Commander since that was shown later in the year. With the Sandtrooper just being a repaint I'm not that concerned with that one. The Death Star Trooper will be cool. Hopefully a two-pack with the console and two different head sculpts.

EDIT: And ROTJ Stormtrooper, forgot about that one.

What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

So what type of websites typically post pics from SDCC 1/6 figures other than here ? Although I guess any pics will find their way here pretty quick.

Toyark I guess ??

I don't expect to see those 2 or 3 GONKS ever produced, nor the Sandtrooper Sergeant. Not that the sandtrooper isn't easy, but it takes up valuable manufacturing time that could be used for some other figure that's been backlogged and has a much higher preorder.

That said, if HT suddenly offers a Greedo, then maybe the GONKS and sandtrooper tie in with some Mos Eisley themed environment that HT runs with.

Also Tank Commander from R1. It was still on display at Celebration this year. Seriously doubting the POs for those now since TLJ is coming and we have so many figures with no POs. Snowtrooper commander from HTs is pretty much dead for the next few years at least.

Also Tank Commander from R1. It was still on display at Celebration this year. Seriously doubting the POs for those now since TLJ is coming and we have so many figures with no POs. Snowtrooper commander from HTs is pretty much dead for the next few years at least.

Oh yeah, and all those Shoretrooper variants. Where'd they all go?

Let HT release what's been teased already. They are about 15 pieces behind

TFA C-3PO
RO Baze Malbus
RO Shoretrooper
RO Shoretrooper (Squad Leader)
RO Tank Commander
ANH Death Star Trooper
ANH Sandtrooper (Sergeant)
ANH Gonk Droïd x2
ANH Grand Moff Tarkin
ESB Snowtrooper Commander
ROJ Stormtrooper
ROJ Royal Guard
ROJ Emperor Palpatine
ROJ Darth Vader

Tee-Kay's LIST is a good one to keep afloat and see what's shown this year and what's not...

I don't expect to see those 2 or 3 GONKS ever produced, nor the Sandtrooper Sergeant. Not that the sandtrooper isn't easy, but it takes up valuable manufacturing time that could be used for some other figure that's been backlogged and has a much higher preorder.

That said, if HT suddenly offers a Greedo, then maybe the GONKS and sandtrooper tie in with some Mos Eisley themed environment that HT runs with.

Yea, I want that white shoulder Sandtrooper. I only got 1 of the orange shoulder Sandtrooper since I saw the Prototype for the white shoulder one. They can actually make it into a two pack with 1 Sandtrooper and 1 Gonk if they want a higher margin on it...

:lol Ripley is probably weeks away from release, but that thread is in mourning since a couple other figures jumped ahead of her in the production release schedule.

Tee-Kay list is overwhelming...15 figs not yet available for PO adding those to be previewed at the upcoming cons....plus those up for PO but not yet released....

Too many wants not enough space.

Back