What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt we'll get it for SDCC, but I imagine Poe will definitely get a figure for TLJ. Especially with that new baller jacket.

I am in the wanting Poe to finish off TFA crowd too....but I reeeeeally hope we get a General Leia at some point to have the main three together again in their new film incarnations- just me?? Hell let's be honest I want all versions of Leia so here's hoping the give her the Luke treatment too!
General Leia would be nice to get. I was a bit surprised they didn't do her when the film first came out. She's probably not the most exciting character but I'd like to have her to display with old Han and Luke.

Yoda is obviously in there, but that's a different league than putting out a Jabba. I just think that HT has had the license for 3 years now (announced in July 2014) and they've already revealed or released how many OT figures--20? Curious how many OT figures Sideshow released/revealed within those first 3 years. You have to think they'll do a Tusken Raider and Greedo at the very least. Probably waiting on the Han Solo movie for Greedo.
Greedo would be great but I'm skeptical as to whether or not he'll be made. I'd definitely buy a Tusken Raider or two as well.

Greedo would be great but I'm skeptical as to whether or not he'll be made. I'd definitely buy a Tusken Raider or two as well.

Again, keep in mind now the figures they've already done in 3 years that SS never got around to somehow or couldn't (Hoth Leia, Chewbacca, Tarkin, Death Star Gunner, Royal Guard, Death Star Gunner). That just tells me that they'll even do remakes of past second-tier character Sideshow figures. I would think the Gamorrean Guard too will see a HT release at some point. Sideshow had the license for 10-11 years, so I'm just imagining what 7-8 more years of HT OT releases would have to consist of.

Obviously PT figures will also start to work their way in at some point.

Hardy-67357.gif

Back