What new STAR WARS HOT TOYS 1/6 & 1/4 Figures will we see at SDCC 17...?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too many wants not enough space.

This! Seems like I need another detolf, which means I need to finally get a house.

Though of that list probably only 4 are definites: Tarkin, Emperor, Death Star Trooper, Royal Guard

Maybes: Gonk, Sandtrooper, ROTJ Vader, Snowtrooper Commander

Tee-Kay list is overwhelming...15 figs not yet available for PO adding those to be previewed at the upcoming cons....plus those up for PO but not yet released....

Too many wants not enough space.

Not sure we'll get a lot more previews beyond Tarkin. With at least half a dozen, probably more, figures to be revealed for TLJ later on, i really can't see HT squeeze many more Star Wars (OT) figures in their release schedule for the next 18 months. Emperor, Royal Guard, ROJ Vader, Tarkin and DS Trooper sound like plenty over the next twelve months when Marvel, DC Comics and other licenses will request quite a few spots as well.

Why HT has not produced Lando is mind boggling. He's the last major human rebel character, appeared in two OT movies, and will be featured in the new Han Solo movie. I know African American characters don't tend to sell as well, but seriously.

As far as aliens and droids, I'd be perfectly fine with SS handling those. A few years ago they were on a tear but for the past few years it's been crickets. I'd like to see them produce characters like Ackbar, Raddus, Nien Nunb, Kaminoans, etc. as long as they improve their sculpts, painting and tailoring to justify the $200+ they'd be wanting for them. I'd still prefer to see humanoid aliens like Oola from Hot Toys.

I'm sure Lando is coming soon, they're probably waiting to release him with Empire figures like Bespin Han or just the movie for the tie-in potential.

First pic from Hasbro booth turned up on instagram (Rathtar + Bala-Tik 3.75" Set). HT/Sideshow pics shouldn't be far behind...

First pic from Hasbro booth turned up on instagram (Rathtar + Bala-Tik 3.75" Set). HT/Sideshow pics shouldn't be far behind...

I cannot think of a more disintegrating thing Hasbro could make. Down there with Episode 1 creature tat.

Not sure we'll get a lot more previews beyond Tarkin. With at least half a dozen, probably more, figures to be revealed for TLJ later on, i really can't see HT squeeze many more Star Wars (OT) figures in their release schedule for the next 18 months. Emperor, Royal Guard, ROJ Vader, Tarkin and DS Trooper sound like plenty over the next twelve months when Marvel, DC Comics and other licenses will request quite a few spots as well.

I agree with you. If we get one or two more unannounced figures then that would be plenty. Tarkin was a great surprise! I'd be elated if we got one more unannounced OT character. I also hope Sandtrooper Sergeant and DS Trooper reappear. I want both of those too. The figures coming are very empire-centric. Would love to see a Hoth Rebel Soldier or Rebel Fleet Trooper!

What's going on ? I expected Star Wars photos by now. Justice league pics were up a couple of hours ago ??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back