What new commissioned Joe would you like to see/own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lady J, Baroness, Roadblock, Croc Master, and The Fridge. Get to work Ski. :whip:lol

well tonights my last night of freedom. Ship out in the morning. Thanks Ski for hooking me up with Slaughter. The head is AMAZING! If you do move ahead with making another Joe, put me on the list. I probably won't be able to access a computer again til April. Thanks again bro.

well tonights my last night of freedom. Ship out in the morning. Thanks Ski for hooking me up with Slaughter. The head is AMAZING! If you do move ahead with making another Joe, put me on the list. I probably won't be able to access a computer again til April. Thanks again bro.

Good luck!

Gnawgahyde? Right up Ski's alley. :huh

gnawgahyde-1.jpg

Lots of character in that sculpt! And thats a pretty dang easy outfit... whats the best bush hat like that out there?

Maybe.... I'm trying to think of something that everyone would have the capability as well as price factor of parts as well. I have T-800's, Wolverine's and Royce bodies but I also do realize that those bodies aren't cheap for everyone else, if we could come up with someone that can be made from the standard pro+ and upward then everyone will have more of a chance to bash the character. I was thinking everybody's version of lowlight would be awesome with all his accessories :dunno

Still fresh and new, ideas for the Summer, Fall time, etc...

lowlight.jpg

Maybe.... I'm trying to think of something that everyone would have the capability as well as price factor of parts as well. I have T-800's, Wolverine's and Royce bodies but I also do realize that those bodies aren't cheap for everyone else, if we could come up with someone that can be made from the standard pro+ and upward then everyone will have more of a chance to bash the character. I was thinking everybody's version of lowlight would be awesome with all his accessories :dunno

Still fresh and new, ideas for the Summer, Fall time, etc...

lowlight.jpg

Problem is, Sideshow will inevitably get to him.

Problem is, Sideshow will inevitably get to him.

Hope so.

Gonna have to agree with Road Pig, or some of the more fantastical characters that Sideshow may never get to. Like the Cobra underwater trooper that came years after the EEL. Can't remeber (and too lazy to look up on YoJoe.com right now)..what was it...Demon of the Deep? He had web fingers or something.

Hope so.

Gonna have to agree with Road Pig, or some of the more fantastical characters that Sideshow may never get to. Like the Cobra underwater trooper that came years after the EEL. Can't remeber (and too lazy to look up on YoJoe.com right now)..what was it...Demon of the Deep? He had web fingers or something.

But then everybody and their grandmothers starts _____ing about the price of a T-800 body and "I know I'm on the list, but I just can't afford the body," yadda, yadda, yadda. :lol

Road Pig you definately need the huge body. Gnawghyde I think the TT Advance is just fine.

Back