What new commissioned Joe would you like to see/own?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see something that would have little chance of making it through Sideshow:

Kwinn (REALLY WANT)

Dr. Venom

Horror Show

Hard Master / Soft Master / Blind Master

RoboJoe (Imagine the fun we can have putting together our own Cyborg Joe, and the different interpretations we'd all do)

Cobra Commander's unmasked face (from original Marvel comics)

I'd be happy with any of those.

John

I like these ideas so far, keep in mind though a bash for others would have to come easily otherwise it's just a kit thread or full figure thread :monkey4

thats why I threw out the Zap/Grunt idea because the rest of the uniform is easy to do, though I guess anyone can use a generic HT head to make those figures if they wanted.

thats why I threw out the Zap/Grunt idea because the rest of the uniform is easy to do, though I guess anyone can use a generic HT head to make those figures if they wanted.

I liked this idea as well although I think most would not agree on what a Grunt or Zap look like, unless we went from the vintage toy but I'm not sure many would want those ugly mugs, I could be wrong. They would be simple enough though for everyone to enjoy and bash and that's more of the route I'd like to take.

roadpig1.jpg

:panic: :panic: :panic: :panic: :panic:

I had to think long and hard about this. I wanted to go with something that would showcase Ski's abilities as well as be something Sideshow simply would not make AND be something I would want to add to my collection.

And the winner is...

The Fridge

the fridge is a great character and at least has a real world person to model it after, but there aren't exactly any bodies designed for 300lbers. :lol

Back