What movie(s) got to you the most as a kid ?.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of picture books, I dare anyone that read these as a kid to tell me the illustrations didn't ____ you up for life.

scary_stories1.jpg

I recently found the 3-book collection in my closet and had a ball re-reading them.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Speaking of picture books, I dare anyone that read these as a kid to tell me the illustrations didn't ____ you up for life.

scary_stories1.jpg

I recently found the 3-book collection in my closet and had a ball re-reading them.

LOL!

Yeah, I loved those books as a kid, but those pictures are CREEPY!!!

An American Werewolf in London and the remake of The Fly, both due to the grossout factor:horror

I think those "Scary Stories" books actually helped my love for horror. I will agree that the illustrations are quite creepy, but I've always been drawn to those types of things, so they didn't ____ me up, either:nana:

God , this one shows my age " Night Of The Demon " ( "Curse" , if you're in the U.S ) . An old black and white classic , I loved all the Universal movies ( Frankenstein , Dracula , Wolfman etc ) from the age of about 7 , but this one scared me ____less .( I know it's not a Universal , but I didn't know that as a kid ). Not seen it in 30 odd years , but the image of that demon at the end is burned into my memory ! Brilliant . ( Don't make 'em like that anymore ,etc) :lol

God , this one shows my age " Night Of The Demon " ( "Curse" , if you're in the U.S ) . An old black and white classic , I loved all the Universal movies ( Frankenstein , Dracula , Wolfman etc ) from the age of about 7 , but this one scared me ____less .( I know it's not a Universal , but I didn't know that as a kid ). Not seen it in 30 odd years , but the image of that demon at the end is burned into my memory ! Brilliant . ( Don't make 'em like that anymore ,etc) :lol

I have actually been meaning to watch night of the demon for a while, and you've just made me even more determined. Haha. Sounds intriguing.

Need help remembering a movie and maybe you guys can help. Does anyone know the name of the movie where a bride turns into a skeleton? I don't remember much after that except I think it was an older movie (like 60's or 70's). I remember seing it with my sister as kids and it freaked her out for weeks.

Halloween
I never liked the fact that he moved all the bodies around at the end I saw it the first time at like 9 or 10 I didnt see again until I bought it when I was 19... That part of the movie still creeps me out...

Back