what kind of music are you into?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In no particular order

Coldplay
Temper Trap
Radio Head
Arctic Monkeys
Kings of Leon
Kasabian (hometown boys)
Rufus Wainwright
The Smiths
Tears for Fears
System of a Down
Rolling Stones
Beatles
Laura Marling
John Mayer
Faithless
David Bowie
Alexisonfire
My Chemical Romance
Funeral for a Friend

everything from Kid Cudi to Guns N' Roses :lol I may be listening to SOAD one minute then switch to Kanye, but I do hate Lil Wayne :)

What kind of music you like?

I like old rock like Ac/Dc,Gun 'N' Roses and Ozzy. Nine inch Nails and some country not all but some. What about y'all what kind of music y'all like ?

Re: What kind of music you like?

I´m mostly on the metal side, with Fear Factory, Chimaira, Limp Bizkit, Static-X.
But I also listen to a lot of film and videogame scores and some Hip Hop too.
Pretty well mixed, but nothing like some cool stuff, you know?!
Thing should have some sense in it...

I like fancy suits. :D

bond-wedding-tuxedo1.jpg

Is that you Timothy Dalton?!?

I like old rock like Ac/Dc,Gun 'N' Roses and Ozzy. Nine inch Nails and some country not all but some. What about y'all what kind of music y'all like ?

GnR = Best band of all time.:hi5:

I'm also into a lot of Swedish melodic death metal like In Flames, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity.

Also huge fan of Opeth, Black Label Society, Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, Metallica... you get the picture

I love Rock. I really dislike rap, pop, hip hop, etc. Bands I enjoy are:

Snow Patrol
Black Lab (my favorite band)
Train
Jack's Mannequin
The Honorary Title
Our Lady Peace
LifeHouse
Counting Crows

And so many more. I just love music. It's mostly about the song for me. If the song is good, then I will like it. Not just because a band produced it.

Mostly Air Supply. But when I want something a bit edgier. . .I'll put on the Carpenters and turn the volume as high as it will go.

I like a lot of different stuff. I prefer modern rock. Listen to country, old and new and classic rock. Love most of the Celtic Women CD's. Having 4 teenage girls, 2 mine 2 my wifes, I can enjoy listening to most pop. Very, very little hip hop I can stand though. Don't like rap but can deal with Eminem.

Black Lab (my favorite band)

Black Lab rocks! I only own one album but I've known them since their appearance on the first Buffy soundtrack.

Several artists I really like were discovered thanks to Buffy: VAST (a favorite), Darling Violetta, THC, Supreme Beings of Leisure, K's Choice, Cibo Matto.....*feels nostalgic* :)

Last edited:

GnR = Best band of all time.:hi5:

I'm also into a lot of Swedish melodic death metal like In Flames, Soilwork, Arch Enemy, Dark Tranquillity.

Also huge fan of Opeth, Black Label Society, Alice in Chains, Pink Floyd, Metallica... you get the picture

A lot of win right there. Not a big Gn'R fan, but Swedish Melo-Death FTW! :rock

Love Opeth and Pink Floyd too. :)

Back