What is your opinion on hollywood collectibles predator bio wall mount?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And some pics alongside the Wolf "DX" bio (the only other bio with a detailed inside)

Front:
P1andWolfoutside2.jpg

Insides:
P1andWolfInside.jpg

Wolf Bio on the P1 bust (the paint can is to hold the bio up, as it doesnt magnetically attach to the P1 stand unless you used velcro or something):
Wolf.jpg

:D

I prefer the Predator Unmasked. I love the Wolf bio, but the original is boring to me, I display all my preds unmasked, thats the only reason why I didnt get this

Hi guys. Updates as promised.

Received my certificate and replacement Bio Display last week and spent the last 2 days trying to figure out how to build a stand for it.

Day 1 wasn't so fruitful but I finished it up earlier today so here she is. Not as classy as Turtle's or Kaiju's but its DIY so go easy on me :p

9e99be47.jpg

c0dd2493.jpg

20744960.jpg

fd009439.jpg

67870e06.jpg

Update :)

I got a metal plaque made for the P1 bust.

Apologies for not having the best camera :p

10d909c5.jpg

61afdd4f.jpg

You dont even get a Face man, you are basically buying a 800.00 dollar Bio and a 200.00 dollar Cannon that is not even close to being screen accurate.,.

Dont forget about the signed certificate by Mr. Winston himself:bow that should be worth alot too

Back