What is your opinion on hollywood collectibles predator bio wall mount?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS DOES NOT STAND UP ON ITS OWN.

Just so everyone knows. Faken (predatorstuff.com) wrote a very unfavorable review of this a while back and the company chased him around and tried to ruin his reputation on other boards.

so is the quality as good as sideshow? or cinemaquette?

The Hollywood Collectibles helmet is far better quality than ANYTHING Sideshow has released or will release as far as Bios. Don't let anyone kid you telling you otherwise. Just looking at comparison pics tells you that, with the detail INSIDE each of the Bio's....not to mention the lenses. Now is it worth $1000?...that is the question. After all you can get SS's Scar, Wolf and Celtic Bio's for the cost of this. Personally, I prefer the ICONS P1 but that doesn't even have the detail of HC version.

Last edited:
600? Lame! But yea i figured i was taking a risk talkin about it, but i just wanted to be sure if it would be worth it. I dont really wanna pay 6 for it tho

600? Lame! But yea i figured i was taking a risk talkin about it, but i just wanted to be sure if it would be worth it. I dont really wanna pay 6 for it tho

It will only go higher, the last 2 have sold for around $1500.

And as for your original question, Yes, it is indeed VERY awesome. :D

Damn thats abit outta the price range for me but it does look sick from the pics ive seen! Does he not have a face or a back to him tho? I havent seen any pics from behind or what it looks like without the bio

Damn thats abit outta the price range for me but it does look sick from the pics ive seen! Does he not have a face or a back to him tho? I havent seen any pics from behind or what it looks like without the bio

The "face" underneath is featureless just like the real Pred suits. And the missing back is not as bad as it sounds, its more "shaved off" so that it will mount flat on a wall. And honestly, I dont know when you would even want to look at the direct "back" of a Pred head. :dunno

Im going to take some pics today, and I'll post them here (or the other HCG p1 thread).

Lol i was just wondering if it had a hollowed out back or a bust effect to it, i'd never display him facing the wall lol but yea i got all excited when i seen this goin for 3 and like 10 hrs left on it. Figured id get lucky twice as thats how I got my Pred diorama :D

$1500 large! I think the last Icons Bio ended at $1200. I like this piece, just not that much. Hopefully SS will do one in the next year or two.

actually I believe the reason it commands such a high price is due to it having stan winstons hand signed COA as well as the fact that the bio and even the Pred head it mounts to are all from movie moulds.

well that's what I tell myself when I bought one anyway :lol

I thought that the movie molds were all destroyed from the original so no one actually has the real bio mold?At least i thought thats what Dan said from predatorstuff.com

I thought that the movie molds were all destroyed from the original so no one actually has the real bio mold?At least i thought thats what Dan said from predatorstuff.com

Well, let's call it a second generation cast :lol

They used some of the screen used props to make these :peace

there is still at least one original mold out there in existence. They have not all been destroyed. I know cause I had a Bio from that mold a couple months ago.

Ok, here are the requested pics as promised!

One of the back:
P1back.jpg

With Stand attached:
P1backstand.jpg

Face "under" the mask:
P1frontnomask.jpg

Bio insides:
P1Inside.jpg

Lens from inside:
P1lensinside.jpg

Front (no flash):
P1front.jpg

Right (no flash):
P1right.jpg

Left (flash):
P1left2.jpg

Top (flash):
P1top.jpg

Certificate of Authenticity autographed by Stan Winston:
P1CoA.jpg

First off, I must say, for me this has always been my definitive Predator collectible. And is one very pew pieces I have that I consider "un-sellable" (along with my Aliens bust).

Back