What is your Most Wanted Piece of 09?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you Want the Most this Year?

• 12 Inch Figure

Votes: 61 51.3%
  • Premium Format

Votes: 40 33.6%
  • Diorama

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • LSB

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Maquette

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Life-Size Bust

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Prop Replica

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Scaled Replica

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Fine Art Print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life Size Collectible

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
gotta say 1/6 figure because of Two Face and the Hellboy's and the Predator. I'm really loving the Elvira pf and T2 pf but not as excited about these.

So many things I'm looking forward to, but I still say I can't wait to see Blackbeard in person.

If we're talking about products we know that are coming in 09, mine would be Blackbeard, 'specially since he's the only thing I have pre-ordered right now.

Enterbay Jack Bauer.

I don't buy many figures ... so when I do, they need to be as near perfect as possible. Iconic character. Amazing likeness. So far, I have just two figures ... DC Direct Superman and Sideshow's Indiana Jones. I will likely be purchasing a HotToys BR Joker and an Enterbay Jack Bauer this year.

Other than those ... I'm holding out for some of the following ....

Maximus;
Braveheart;
Reeve Superman;
Routh Superman (didn't really like the DC Direct one);
Zod (Terence Stamp);
Clark Kent, Lex Luthor or Green Arrow from "Smallville";
Sylar;
Captain Kirk (kinda hoping for a good one from the new movie, but Shatner would work too);
Spock (again, I'd like a Quinto ... but Nimoy would be good too);
maybe Jonas Blaine from the Unit (Snake Doctor);
maybe a good Jason Bourne;
or a James Bond that I really like (Connery, Brosnan or Craig) ... I haven't been too crazy about the ones I've seen so far.

SnakeDoc

If we're talking things that will be available in '09, then I'm looking forward to my HT Hellboy the most I think.

My DK Batman and Lost Pred are on their way! And my Blackbeard coverted, so with those and alot of other things on order, it's going to be an exciting year so far.

Back