What is your Most Wanted Piece of 09?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you Want the Most this Year?

• 12 Inch Figure

Votes: 61 51.3%
  • Premium Format

Votes: 40 33.6%
  • Diorama

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • LSB

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Maquette

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Life-Size Bust

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Prop Replica

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • Scaled Replica

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Fine Art Print

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Life Size Collectible

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters
I'd love to see Alien and Predator legendary scale busts. I came to Sideshow too late to get in on the 1:1, but I'd be quite happy with a solid 1:2 scale bust of the original Predator and the ALIENS alien.

I'd love to see Alien and Predator legendary scale busts. I came to Sideshow too late to get in on the 1:1, but I'd be quite happy with a solid 1:2 scale bust of the original Predator and the ALIENS alien.

Aww Man those would be awesome :drool
But for me at the moment I have want Sideshow too make a Count Dooku PF or a Legolas PF (Which I have a feeling Legolas could get done this year)

I'd like to see them step up the G.I.Joe line from one figure per quarter. They only have four active 12" lines right now. The Dead and Indy move fairly slow, but they are main character oriented lines. Joe is like Star Wars in the sense that the character choices are vast. I think it would pay to treat it as such.

Daredevil would be sweet I'll give you that
But I don't see why It hasn't been made already I mean he has a LSB and most Marvel Characters seem to of had a PF made before a LSB :confused:

Ask Sideshow. I haven't the slightest idea. :confused:

I'm hoping 2009 is the year of the DD. :rock

Just taking the thread title on sight, I voted 1/6th, and not for sideshow. 1/6 Chris Howes House head all the way!:rock

My most wanted piece is probably a predator premium format. I would love to see sideshow tackle predator again. One and two.

Other things I would like...

Leon the proffesional pf ( I'm dreaming ... :lol )

Aliens alien maquette or pf.

Alien and predator legendary scale busts.

Predator 2 lifesize bust

Predator 1 and 2 lifesize bio masks

Terminator T-1000 lifesize bust

Terminator T-600 lifesize bust

Terminator T-600 premium format

Original Alien maquette

My most wanted piece is probably a predator premium format. I would love to see sideshow tackle predator again. One and two.

Other things I would like...

Leon the proffesional pf ( I'm dreaming ... :lol )

Aliens alien maquette or pf.

Alien and predator legendary scale busts.

Predator 2 lifesize bust

Predator 1 and 2 lifesize bio masks

Terminator T-1000 lifesize bust

Terminator T-600 lifesize bust

Terminator T-600 premium format

Original Alien maquette

Greedy much!? :lol

BTW a Leon PF would rock! Love that film! :rock

Just taking the thread title on sight, I voted 1/6th, and not for sideshow. 1/6 Chris Howes House head all the way!:rock

Same here, I'm looking forward to a few of the headsculpts I've ordered from Chris. For the mass market though, I can't wait until Blackbeard get's released.

Back