What is your Holy Grail of Sideshow products

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lakeshouse said:
My holy grail would be...

Of what I own : Cave Troll Statue

Of what I don't own: AP Cave Troll statue :D

Did you enter the flash fiction contest? Maybe you will have that AP Cave Troll sooner than you think...

Damn hard one love darth maul bust classic venom bust darth maul legendary scale figure will be epic , wish I could say doom PF don't have it yet can't find one :(

Necroposts of doom! Hulk and Cap PFs. They were my most highly desired Sideshow products when I first got into this stuff, and are, by far, my favorites that I now own.

Pumpkinhead. End of story.

I don't want it because it's rare, and I don't want it because it's expensive, I want it because I've always been a huge fan of the (original) film and the creature design, and because had I known back in the day that it existed I would have purchased it in an instant.

One day, hopefully...

You said end of story, then you told a story.

I agree 110% with what you said. I had it on pre order many moons ago, but it came down to that or Darkness 1:1, could only afford one.

Dr. Doom pf.
Ill never have one but will always want it.

I have this...

images

Last edited:
The 1:1 Endo. But after reading more about its "high" quality I think it is not my grail anymore.

Grails. Daddy rog got me into this mess, but I never managed to get one.

But I got quite a few others, like the Grey Hulk PF, Xmen VS Sentinel #1 excl., Monster & Bride PF SSE and the clean T-800 bust. Keepers!

Sideshow Grail that I HAVE would easily be my Mola Ram Exc. PF. Temple of Doom has been my fave Indy flick since I was a kid and Mola has been my fave villian ever since. This piece is amazing to me.

Grail that I would like is the Hellboy 1:1 Samaritan. It's sooo badass!

Back