What is your grail?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T1 police shootout with light-up endo eye and accurate AR-18. Must be 1:6, btw.

Also, sacrificial Engineer with removable cloak.

HHmmmm. Has to be my mummy PF, O and my Bride of frankenstein DIO of PF's, O and my Creature from the black lagoon, and my WOLFMAN, And my Dracula... LOl In a nutshell My full line of Univeral Monster PFs

I'm lucky enough to already have mine :) A 1:1 Predator suit replica. It makes for an awesome display piece as well!

Preddie-1.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Cool pics Ralph. You actual look somewhat like Michael Fassbender.

As for grails... Mine will be the upcoming HT Hulk! :yess:

Hmmm, too hard to choose. I like my Elder custom, but the Lostie custom and Shadow, or Hippie... All are on super pred bodies.
And I havent finished the Boar brothers or even started on Ram!
Dizzy

Hmmm, too hard to choose. I like my Elder custom, but the Lostie custom and Shadow, or Hippie... All are on super pred bodies.
Dizzy

Those are some sick custom preds.

My grail was a Life Size Han Solo in Carbonite. But after I got that there really havent been any other "Grails" like that that I have wanted.

That Life size Predator suit replica would be pretty high on the list! If I did have another "grail" that would be it! Holy cow thats awesome! Congrates man!

As for Figure wise Grails See my Signature.

I guess my original Pimp Daddy Destro.

I know, not Aliens and Robots, but still, had to share. :)

Dizzy

You're lucky enough to be making your own grail. That's cool!

Mine that I own would have to be my fewture getter 1. It's not 100% complete (missing 2 lil arm pcs, the hole covers if his blades are not in) but still my fav.

Close second my Sideshow trick r treat Sam

Back