What is your disaster plan?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your disaster plan?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maskfreak

Super Freak
Reaction score
I worked on my disaster supply kit today. Added a few more things to it. Something I tend to forget about it quite a bit. How prepared are you in the event of a disaster?

Last edited:
Only disaster I am worried about is a zombie plague, I have guns, bullets and a canned food.

Only disaster I am worried about is a zombie plague, I have guns, bullets and a canned food.

Too bad you can't eat the zombies. You'll need more food. I just bought cat food for the kitties tonight. Has an expration date til May 2011. I thought, "When I run out of food, I'll be hitting that."

Last edited:
Thankfully I live in the middle of nowhere, I have only a coule neighbors who can be easily dispatched. I should be fairly safe from the immidaite zombie threat. I have enough food and water at all times to last me at least 6 months.

If by then the zombie threat has not come under some control, I can begin hunting for my food, as there is a ____ load of wild life around my house. That is of course only if the zombie threat has not infected animals.

Worse case, I just shot myself.

My disaster plan begins with destroying the water supply. Then, I'll start the fires. Hospitals first. After that, it's just a matter of a time before the wilderness starts moving in. Might bust a few zoos open, just to keep it interesting.

I think I've left plenty of room for embellishment. It will be fun.

Funny you mention this, just spent a couple hours making a list of survival items last night. After reading The Road, this new attitude of preparedness struck me. I may even go as far as getting a shelter built someday. No harm in being overly equipped.

zds1.jpg

Duct tape.......that's all a person needs. :lecture

Duct tape, reminds me of a funny story.....

Once, in high school I duct taped a kids butt cheeks together and got saturday detention for it. It sucked, but while in detention I met some pretty cool people: a trouble maker, a nerd, a princess, and this really weirdo chick, I guess you could say I was the jock. Probably the best part of the day was when we danced our hearts out in the library.

Yeah, it was pretty crazy.

Duct tape, reminds me of a funny story.....

Once, in high school I duct taped a kids butt cheeks together and got saturday detention for it. It sucked, but while in detention I met some pretty cool people: a trouble maker, a nerd, a princess, and this really weirdo chick, I guess you could say I was the jock. Probably the best part of the day was when we danced our hearts out in the library.

Yeah, it was pretty crazy.

And did you end up with the weirdo chick? :)

Back