What is your current Ringtone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I notice on itunes they have a button to convert music to a ringtone. Anyone know how that works?

Honey, This Mirror isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us - My Chemical Romance

My current theme song

Honey, This Mirror isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us - My Chemical Romance

My current theme song

What a great song. I've been meaning to pick up that first album of theirs after you spoke so highly of it. Still need to get the Black Parade one. maybe one of these days. :)

What a great song. I've been meaning to pick up that first album of theirs after you spoke so highly of it. Still need to get the Black Parade one. maybe one of these days. :)

All 3 are great but their first is just one of those few albums that I never get tired of. I've had it in my truck for the past 2 weeks. I keep flipping through my CD's but there's nothing I want to hear more right now.

That song, Vampires will Never Hurt You, Our Lady of Sorrows, and Demolition Lovers are all among my favorite songs.

Ah, I suppose I shoulda put two and two together that it would be for the iPhones. So with an iPhone you can pretty much take any song on iTunes and make it your ringtone?

Only if you buy it from iTunes. Although there are workarounds that simply just involved converting it into AAC and then renaming the file extension.

Well that's cool to know should I ever buy an iPhone. Maybe I can finally get a Dean Martin ringtone. :lol

I notice on itunes they have a button to convert music to a ringtone. Anyone know how that works?
I just converted some songs for my iPhone (fo' free), can't believe Apple wants us to drop more money on songs we already own.

Strictly Hip-Hop

Bring the Pain - Method Man

Rock Co. Cane Flow (Feat. MF DOOM) - De La Soul

Monkey Suite - Madvillain (Madlib & MF DOOM)

Won't Do - J Dilla aka Jay Dee (R.I.P)

Me neither.

and the most annoying thing is to call someones cell and being forced to listen to their crappy taste in music in order to leave a message.

:cuss

One time I called someone's cell and the thing put me on hold playing music for a few seconds before they picked up. Next thing you know they'll have a recording that says Mr. 0028's phone, please hold while I transfer your call. *elevator music* then your phone will ring and you answer. :lol

I don't get ringback tones, which are the ones that play for the caller, why waste money so people calling you hear music, whatever.

As for ringtones, my main motivator for getting them, and the cell phone companies pretty much set you up for it, is that the base rings that come on the phones are the most obnoxious ^^^^ you'll ever hear in your life, many are just intolerable, so I get a few ringtones that I can enjoy hearing when my phone goes off and that's it. I used to buy them stupidly, if I found a song I liked a lot I got it as a rintone and used it like once, changed it and then money's wasted. I just got a new phone and bought just a couple I use regularly.

Cheated Hearts by Yeah Yeah Yeah's is my current ringtone, but when I get a text it's Ralph Wiggum "Me Fail English, that's unpossible!"

Also, my ringback tone is Robots by Flight of the Concords.

One of the boring generic ones the phone came with. I didn't feel like spending money for a ring tone.

I have the Dexter Theme (The Showtime series) as my current ringtone. For unknown callers I have TI's "You don't know me". For text's I have R2D2 and for emails I have something generic.

Back