What is your current Ringtone?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Verve - Love is Noise - really a great, catchy song.

Bodie - on your phone when you go to set your ring, you should have the option to download ringtones. I had a Razor before and was able to. You then go to a website (depending on who your carrier is) that offers you a large number of tones to choose from. They usually range from $2 - $4 in price.

I've had The Office theme for awhile now, but I don't get to hear it very often since I don't get that many calls. :monkey2

I use to get into ringtones but I got lazy after selling my Treo's 600, 650, 700, 755 and going with Samsung Instinct, I think I picked some default techno tone... it sounds cool, ppl ask where i downloaded it but it came stock with my Instinct, like I said I'm too lazy, I used to customize for each different family, friend, group, etc...

At the moment, Star Wars Main Title, I'm a Star Wars nerd, Verizon never had it available until recently, so I'm enjoying that for the moment.

Come October 1st, it's HALLOWEEN theme until November 1st. I've already got Michael Myers as my phone's wallpaper.

Der Kommissaer by Falco - Girlfriend
Ant Music by Adam and the Ants - General
Final Countdown by Europe - Unknown/blocked calls
Mr Roboto by Styx - Parents
Chewie Howl - Text

X-The phone's off the hook (but you're not)

If your phone allows you to upload ringtones thru a data cable just get an MP3 editor (I use mp3cutter) and spend some time making your own ringtones. I have a bunch I've edited from mp3 files, and put on the phone using a data cable.

Back