Statue What is the Most Underrated Marvel Sideshow Sculpt?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is the concensus on this sculpt? She looks pretty solid in pics. I've never seen a post about her though. I've never come across the ex on the bay either..

9606058292_bc2babf51b.jpg
[/url]image by -Tavegg-[/IMG]

I have the Reg and i love this piece...the paint app on this is impeccable

Is the only difference in the reg vs the ex a switch out hand with a gun? If there's an extra portrait only on the ex I would probably opt for that one but if its just a hand I may try to hunt down the reg. thanks for the feedback. Good to hear from someone that owns her

Is the only difference in the reg vs the ex a switch out hand with a gun? If there's an extra portrait only on the ex I would probably opt for that one but if its just a hand I may try to hunt down the reg. thanks for the feedback. Good to hear from someone that owns her
COH on the Ex as well...but i was never a fan of the Ex head so i went with the Reg...just my opinion obviously :)

yup hes awesome big and heavy,, always get ooh and awes when I turn the eyes on.. just like the grey hulk , I cant respect your collection if you don't have the man thing

after getting in the hulk buster today Ill have to put him on this list. it would bug me not to havethe exclusive version. this is a nice one. Looks awkward in pics but not in person. nice paint. big and heavy. sticks out in the collection.

Man-Thing gets bonus points as a grail piece since a lot of people don't even know it exists.

-

I wouldn't say this was underrated, as everyone that owns one knows just how awesome, heavy, and massive he was.

Any guesses???

MAN-THING

Man-Thing gets bonus points as a grail piece since a lot of people don't even know it exists.

-

This was a great one, didn't have alot of attachment to the character so it was a bit easy to let go of when I had to sell, but one I remember the most of past pieces, huge piece, only 300 made, extremely well painted and sculpted

This was a great one, didn't have alot of attachment to the character so it was a bit easy to let go of when I had to sell, but one I remember the most of past pieces, huge piece, only 300 made, extremely well painted and sculpted

And he continues to elude me. Almost got it a year ago, but the seller didn't go through with it after sending me some pictures. Can't really blame him, but :gah:

The Man-Thing is such a detailed,brilliant sculpt, if we ever get a Swamp Thing PF, I just hope it comes out half as good.
I couldn't agree more on the Thor/Loki Diorama. As others have already mentioned, they did an amazing job of capturing Esad Ribic's stellar artwork, I picked this up for a great price not long back and it's one of my favourite pieces of any scale.
IMG_0508.jpg

IMG_2052.jpg

detail.jpg

Back