What is the major malfunction with women today?!?!?!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, please drop the......."they want your money" bull****. I'm so sick of hearing that. I have my own money. Thank you.

Not all women need a man for money.. but I have yet to have one offer to pay for my dinner or date.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like you've been meeting the same kinds of women.

I've always offered to pay for dinners/dates with guys I'm dating or in a relationship with. Some have refused my offer to pay and with others it just ended up as a situation that was dutch in nature (he paid for a meal then I paid for a meal and so on and so forth).

Surprise...not all of us women are with/date men for the money, ha!

Last edited:
You have all been taught that monogamy is the norm, but it is not. I find it interesting that of 1,231 societies from around the world, only 186 are monogamous. That would be one explanation of why 50% of marriages end in divorce, and those that do divorce average 3 marriages. I just feel it is just a form of social pressure, not something that is hard wired or innate.

Nothing is hard wired or innate in humans.

And I just said that ****ing whoever you like, whenever you like, is nothing new. Nothing special. The norm.

Monogamy has nothing to do with social pressure. Either people **** like dogs, or they **** like human beings. Most **** like dogs.

What of it? You don't like monogamy. Okay. That doesn't change the nature of what successful monogamy is.

All I'm pointing out to you is that humans aren't dogs. Capice?

Surprise...not all of us women are with/date men for the money, ha!

I agree, it was a generalization and was unfair. See my post from 11:33. Everyone has a list of needs they are looking to fill with a partner though, and that was my original point. Are our needs the same, or are they different?

Last edited:
As long as Chainsaw doesn't spread disease or reproduce, he's probably doing the rest of us a favor by keeping the useless women of the world occupied.

I agree, it was a generalization and was unfair. See my post from 11:33. Everyone has a list of needs they are looking to fill with a partner though, and that was my original point. Are our needs the same, or are they different?

Depends on the individual and ultimately what their needs are with a partner (or partners). Everyone's list will have slight differences but also some alike items 'written' on them after all.

From what I experienced, they're in it only for the money. If you go dry, bye-bye! :(

There's also the feminine desire to be objectified. That's why you can act like a total ****** yet still get the women because all you really have to do is look hungry sometimes. Money comes into play later when things settle back down and people are people again. There are sugar mommies out there, but unless working off some nasty old baggage, that's alot of positioning to give up for a guy.

5NU4rOT.gif

From what I experienced, they're in it only for the money. If you go dry, bye-bye! :(

How much experience have you had?

Goodness are you guys all Donald Trump or something that woman are after you for your money?

I just want to say though that you'll be hard pressed to find a girlfriend (not a wife) that is willing to support you if you're not working. And I wouldn't expect a boyfriend to support me either.

well you said it yourself. If you say you will pay, the guy gets mad and insulted.

it's like Men are the providers and they have to be the ones with the money.
Obviously not all women are like that, But it happens a lot. a guy will pay for everything and will buy everything and women can keep their money safe. Sometimes the guy supports both of them. It is the norm.

I've seen people break up because the guy lost his job, or guys get turned down because of the car they drive or something like that. I mean, I've known of this happening sometimes....

It also depends on the age and where people live.

My girlfriend of 7 years never asks for anything besides money for bills and food.
I guess I lucked out. She makes her own money.

I have a keeper

My girlfriend of 7 years never asks for anything besides money for bills and food.
I guess I lucked out. She makes her own money.

I have a keeper

well you could have a budget and yeah both people in the relationship should help out. That would be ideal. That is great and I hope the best for you guys.

One of the reasons I am single right now is just because I can't really afford to date someone. I don't drive the best car and I do fine by myself, but dating a woman costs a lot these days. Specially at first. the first dates are killer...
(the other reason is time)

Dating is difficult.

You also have to factor in friends and family. Money isn't always the biggest issue, but it's way more likely the older you get.

well you could have a budget and yeah both people in the relationship should help out. That would be ideal. That is great and I hope the best for you guys.

One of the reasons I am single right now is just because I can't really afford to date someone. I don't drive the best car and I do fine by myself, but dating a woman costs a lot these days. Specially at first. the first dates are killer...
(the other reason is time)

Dating is difficult.

You don't have to spend a lot of money on a date.

Hell, I wish someone would ask me to the drive in this weekend. All three Back to the Future movies for $15 for carload. Stop on the way for burgers and I'm set.

Hell, I wish someone would ask me to the drive in this weekend. All three Back to the Future movies for $15 for carload. Stop on the way for burgers and I'm set.

you would be amazing to date then :lol really!

Now you lost me. :lol
:D
I know. I myself am lost now when I went back and read it. Just meant that I wouldn't want any other girl than her.

You got extra salt, don't ya?

How much experience have you had?

Goodness are you guys all Donald Trump or something that woman are after you for your money?

I just want to say though that you'll be hard pressed to find a girlfriend (not a wife) that is willing to support you if you're not working. And I wouldn't expect a boyfriend to support me either.
Twice. I agree that it does not give me the liberty to stereotype but it is what I experienced. And I don't need any more.

K. What time do I pick you up? :date

you would be amazing to date then :lol really!
Oh no you don't! :thwak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back