What is the best life size bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even though the movie is **** and the picture so dark you can't even see the Predalien in it I have to agree this bust kicks *** (except the paint job) and gets the most awe out of all my 1:1 stuff.
Pic by SquiderM3.

it's cool, but man, the paint job sucked, very disappointing, which is why I sold mine. Customs are not a fair comparison. I think that Faun was like 3k or something.

Grand Moff Tarkin by Jordu Schell - wish I own this:

tarkinclose.jpg

RpFDh.jpg

Grand Moff Tarkin by Jordu Schell - wish I own this:

:eek

Now that is impressive. Should be in a museum or something, where you have to pay to look at it. I am not joking, nothing funny about this masterpiece.

:eek

Now that is impressive. Should be in a museum or something, where you have to pay to look at it. I am not joking, nothing funny about this masterpiece.

Exactly. It is easy to do a 1:1 alien, monster or robot, but to capture a human likeness with this detail and accuracy requires amazing talent taken to another level. I think Tarkin is also the most expensive bust in this thread.

BobbyC's Joker is tough to beat.

I also just stumbled onto Andy Wright's version of Lurtz...amazing

Jordu's Tarkin is crazy good....for $10,000 :google

BobbyC's Joker is tough to beat.

I also just stumbled onto Andy Wright's version of Lurtz...amazing

Jordu's Tarkin is crazy good....for $10,000 :google

Agreed. I have just got Bobby c joker and its is jaw dropping.
I also love Howard Senfts T2

gasp thats not far away at all as uk…how much were they asking??

$5200

Everyone that walked by was floored. I stood next to it for about a half an hour or so explaining to everyone that walked by exactly what it was, not just a Heath Ledger head, but a work of art, a masterpiece and how shocked I was to see it for sale at a vendor table at the Chiller Theatre.

Last edited:
Back