What is the best life size bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
darkness-bust_sideshow_mileteeves.jpg

This guy:

400185_press01-001.jpg

This guy makes the MKIII look boring (and I have both). The lights, size, weathering, and overall presentation are simply fantastic.

Even though the movie is **** and the picture so dark you can't even see the Predalien in it I have to agree this bust kicks *** (except the paint job) and gets the most awe out of all my 1:1 stuff.
Pic by SquiderM3.

I love all my 1:1 bust dearly, i cannot pick a favorite...but the one's that people always comment on are my First Edition Robocop Bust by Fred Barton, SWS Predator (1987) bust, and PopCultureShock Sub-Zero.

believe it or now, my 1:1 Mike Hill Hulk Bust (by Dynamic Forces) gets a ton of attention too. after all these years i looked under the base the other day to find out it's an AP! I guess i won't be reainting it afterall.

I have 7 blank life-size busts just waiting to be finished. I will do-to-it when i'm done renovating the kitchen.

Customs and kits like the regan bust pictured above are in a different category. Not a fair apples to apples comparison. Just compare Bobby Cs silicone Joker vs Bobby Cs HCG released Joker.

SS predator vs SS lord of Darkness = apples to apples comparison
SS Predator bust vs a custom kit finished by a professional = apples to oranges comparison

That Regan and Fawn custom, the P1 and Arnie T2 SWS busts - all show how awesome busts look with quality eyes. Most of SS busts immediately lose their impact because the eyes on them are terrible.

Back