What is next for Asmus?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw man telling without pictures....what a tease you are asmus....what a tease....it worked....waiting with bated breath!

If it ends up being the shield skateboard, I guess I'd have to accept that it could have been worse ... they could have made the base look like a bunch of falling blocks for him to magically run up! Or a giant bat to dangle from!

Last edited:
There was a Facebook tease of the outfit and it looks like its his outfit from the first movie....so I don't think it would be the shield.....it is the iconic look though....but so far all the bases seem to be movie specific so I'm thinking it's something from the first movie....I have no idea what that would be though....maybe a dead orc...perhaps the Guardian from the mora entrance haha...maybe it's just a block of snow he can walk on top of haha....I will say though Asus so far has made amazing base pieces so I'm in!

If it ends up being the shield skateboard, I guess I'd have to accept that it could have been worse ... they could have made the base look like a bunch of falling blocks for him to magically run up! Or a giant bat to dangle from!

HEY!!! I love the running the falling stones from the last HOBBIT movie. Great scene and it makes me smile every time.

Legolas is on the way,
just waiting for approval,
there will be a kickass base for Leggy.

Cannot wait for Legolas. I finally found a Merry/Pippin set (after getting Frodo and Sam, I had to have all four!) so am all in on the fellowship now since I already have Aragorn and Gandalf.
I'm also glad you are still here despite some negative members, there are many like me who really appreciate your presence and updates!

Back