What I bought in Disneyland Paris!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dunedain

Video Games and LOTR Mod
Reaction score
What I bought in Disneyland Paris.

Jessica Rabbit Statue
No. 24/50

dsc4674gm0.jpg

dsc4675xj9.jpg

dsc4676tx5.jpg

dsc4677pl8.jpg

dsc4678ij9.jpg

Very cool... you really don't see a lot of stuff from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, but its such a cool movie.

Very nice Dunedain! :rock I always loved that movie....just watched it again a couple months ago. :D

Wow You don't understand centermeters? hehe

Lets see.. 30 centermeters is a ruler length, which is 1 foot.. 2 feet = 24 inches.

*shakes his head at you Americans*

Statues a lot bigger than I would have expected... do they have them for other characters as well?

Congratulations dunedain! I have this figure as well after getting it last year for my birthday. Many hints were dropped. :)

The only problem is the glitter on her dress so she is very hands-off. :monkey3

Statues a lot bigger than I would have expected... do they have them for other characters as well?

Yes. Just search on 'disney big figure' and you can find information about several of the statues.

That's a gorgeous statue and she is big too, I wanted to buy it when I went to Disneyland but didn't have the money for it.

I bought this one (below) for my wife as a gift, although I wanted her just as bad for myself. :D She's about 12" tall.

314JG3E6A0L._SS500_.jpg

That's a gorgeous statue and she is big too, I wanted to buy it when I went to Disneyland but didn't have the money for it.

I bought this one (below) for my wife as a gift, although I wanted her just as bad for myself. :D She's about 12" tall.

314JG3E6A0L._SS500_.jpg

That's the WDCC version right? I believed it was more expensive than the Big Jessica I got.

Nice buy. If you come across a nice in scale Roger Rabbit are you gonna buy it?

I like the Disney Big Figs, they're pretty cool. I got the Jedi Mickey they came out with for Star Wars weekend in 06. I'd love to get the sorcerer Mickey too.

Nice buy. If you come across a nice in scale Roger Rabbit are you gonna buy it?

I like the Disney Big Figs, they're pretty cool. I got the Jedi Mickey they came out with for Star Wars weekend in 06. I'd love to get the sorcerer Mickey too.

Don't know, maybe if the price is good enough. :cool:

Back