What Hot Toys TDK figures are you getting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which TDK figures are you getting

• Total voters
I have:
TDK BATS
JOKER

Bank rober joker is in hes way to me.
Harvey dent mybe in the future.
Batmibile and patpod mybe.

regular batman suit is a no.
I happy with my takara batman representing the first suit.

man im in the same boat, promised myself i was only going to get the tdk suit and the batpod but saw the original costume pics and picked that up, then convinced myself i had to get joker, then saw br joker pics, then saw two face, then finally saw the tumbler and had to have it. needless to saw my 09 buying budget is gone

I have them all on order but the only ones I'm considering canceling are The Batpod and the Tumbler. Both of those will all depend on when they actually ship.

Batman Dark Knight Suit ( Arrived )
Joker version 1 ( arrived )
Bank Robber Joker ( paid and awaiting )
Two-face ( paid and awaiting )
Original Suit ( Hopefully if I can afford it )

I'm leaving the vechiles , I would love to but unfortunatley I don't have the space for them.

just gonna try and get the Bank robber Joker head to replace the first version. Dent is ^^^^ing awesome so he is a no brainer

His performance was tied my fave with Heaths.
I think he suprised me alot since I hadn't watched Eckhart in many movies with a few exceptions. He was a brilliant Two-Face and the figure is bad ass. :rock:rock

ohh yeaa for sure man !! he was great.
I am pretty sure I will end up getting harvey too is just that I got so much comming !!

TDK is my favorite movie so I have to have the best collectibles out there.

Man!! I wish I was rich!!!

As much as I'd like to, it would be ridiculous and selfish for me to buy all of them. I've settled on The Regular original Joker and Bank Robbery Joker as Christmas presents for myself. I'll think about Dent (I have what, until April?) but I can't justify buying all of these for as nice as they are. I'm happy with my Takara Batman.

I have the BB suit and V1 Joker already, and the Bank Robber Joker on preorder. That's all I'm getting. Two-Face would be nice to round out the set, but I'm not interested enough in the character to get him.

All for me..just a good quality line..i suggest their modern military line as well, probally the most detailed(but, not 100% accurate) stuff in the Military line.

Back