What horror movie do you WANT to see remade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not really horror but imagine what today's technology might do with it. As long as they don't pull a Day the Earth Stood Still with it. Just a straightforward remake, not a reimagining.

Its not really horror but imagine what today's technology might do with it. As long as they don't pull a Day the Earth Stood Still with it. Just a straightforward remake, not a reimagining.

:exactly: :lecture Agreed, it only needs to be visualy updated nothing more..

Brain Damage. I'm not a huge Frank Hennenlotter fan but I thought it was a fun idea. It just needed a better director (plus the special effects would be awesome today!). It's such an obscure movie that it's hard to imagine it being remade, but you never know!

I would like to see Halloween be remade again. I didn't mind the RZ one but the sequel ruined it for me IMO.

Hellraiser

If it aint broke DONT FIX IT.
Any Stephen King movie. They were pretty badly made.

I would like to see Halloween be remade again. I didn't mind the RZ one but the sequel ruined it for me IMO.

NO NO NO no more Halloween movies they've been done to death, same with Friday the 13th. Here's a better idea stop making crappy rehashes and make something original.

None if they just made the effects better and story worse which is the norm.

Back