What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got around to watching It Follows. Started out a bit slow, but then becomes really damn good and creepy. Probably one of the best horror movies I've seen in a while.

been awhile since i saw a horror movie but got "we are still here" to watch tonight, stoked.

Been watching the Chucky films since I'm commissioning a Chucky doll. Super psyched for it, going to have a middle finger!

So far I've watched CP2, CP3 and BOC. CP3 is underrated, and BOC is hilarious.

"Goodnight Mommy" It is a bit slow but you will be rewarded if you stick it out till the end. Best film of this type, that I've seen, in a number of years.

Been watching the Chucky films since I'm commissioning a Chucky doll. Super psyched for it, going to have a middle finger!

So far I've watched CP2, CP3 and BOC. CP3 is underrated, and BOC is hilarious.

Oooohhh can't wait to see your doll!

last ones i watched were Gremlins and Gingerdead Man on christmas.
the last newest released horror movie i saw was Bastard. i thought it was good, but i had higher expectations for it when i saw how badass the trailer was.

Another that may not be 'horror' exactly, but saw 'Odd Thomas' (based on the Dean Koontz books) the other night. It was ok...not sure what all the fuss was about. Seemed a lot of cheesy dialogue and overly 'cutesy' acting, but I was entertained I guess.

Poltergeist 2015. Watched with my younger brother who never saw the original (yeah I know :dunno), so he saw it without making comparisons. He enjoyed it. For me owning the original two on Blu ray I did not mind it at all! Enjoyable but not scary. I don't think it is the "crap" critics are saying it to be.

Cannibal Holocaust... The pioneer of found footage. They don't make 'em like that anymore.

What we do in the shadows is easily one of the best horror comedies ever. Holy **** that was brilliant.

Last horror movies I've watched were:
Hostel II (really only the end)
Deliverance (poor Ned Beatty)
Showgirls (some of the worst acting - if you can call it that)
The Black Dahlia (bored to death)
Seven Pounds (same as black Dahlia)
Ryan

Into season 2 of the walking dead. Finally watching it. It's ok so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dark skies. Meh. It was okay.

The conjuring. Pretty fun.

The possession. Not as good as I remember but still original ( the Jewish exorcism)

Back