What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man if 1 and 2 are "fantastic" I hate to think what 3 is like. :horror

When you compare these movies to something like Interstellar, ya they are **** but they are sooooo entertaining. For the third film, they just didn't know what direction they wanted to go in. Its like they were trying to break into the horror/comedy market and fell so flat.

When you compare these movies to something like Interstellar, ya they are **** but they are sooooo entertaining. For the third film, they just didn't know what direction they wanted to go in. Its like they were trying to break into the horror/comedy market and fell so flat.

I've only seen the first one and it was pretty shocking. :)

H6 is the best H since H2. Awesome film. I love Paul rudd in this film too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

We also did a Human Centipede Marathon the last Saturday. 1 and 2 are fantastic but oh god...is 3 horrible.

I couldn't even get through the first one. I was so disgusted. :(

The last horror I watched was my cat puking on my floor. Insidious was the last horror film, however.

Is insidious any good? Someone recommended it to me.

Oh yes it is really good! I like it and Insidious 2. Part 3 is coming or it's already at the theaters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to watch Sinister again. The first time I didn't get it so got to watch it the second time.

No way in h*ll will I ever watch those!! Lol! I heard how disgusting it is and why would I want to watch a movie about a human's mouth being sewn to another human's ******? *gags*

No way in h*ll will I ever watch those!! Lol! I heard how disgusting it is and why would I want to watch a movie about a human's mouth being sewn to another human's ******? *gags*

You can't unsee it, that's for sure. :yuck

Home Sweet Home
MV5BMjc5NTQ1NjM2Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI1MjQ2OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Is insidious any good? Someone recommended it to me.

Actually yes, and it's one of my favorites. I like James' work. Insidious, Conjuring, Dead Silence, Annabelle to name some really good ones.

You can't unsee it, that's for sure. :yuck

Yep, that's the truth. I saw the exorcist before I was ready to when I was very young and was always afraid of how she looked. That is basically a soft feather of dreams compared to the picture that remains from seeing part of the HC.

Actually yes, and it's one of my favorites. I like James' work. Insidious, Conjuring, Dead Silence, Annabelle to name some really good ones.

Yep, that's the truth. I saw the exorcist before I was ready to when I was very young and was always afraid of how she looked. That is basically a soft feather of dreams compared to the picture that remains from seeing part of the HC.

IMO Dead Silence has to be that most underrated horror films ever. It was fantastic and creepy. I've had a lot of people get creeped out by it even people who are big horror fans.

It still upsets me it flopped at the box office and chances of a second one is probably 0%

I think if it was released these days it would probably be a huge hit

very sad....

I've got a few movies I plan to watch

Terror train
Clownhouse
Insidious
Hostel (love this)
Halloween 7/8
The Fly 2

This Sunday!

Back