What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rewatched Frozen.

Probably one of the most underrated horror movies. It's soundtrack is perfection and fits the chilling atmosphere so well. I love this film so much

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rewatched Frozen.

Probably one of the most underrated horror movies. It's soundtrack is perfection and fits the chilling atmosphere so well. I love this film so much

I had to check IMDB...was thinking about Elsa and Anna LOL.

i was really looking forward to seeing it and i was very disappointed. The story line was pathetic. With how **** it was, i dont think they would be making anymore

Yep. Huge let down.

I'm finally watching season one of Penny Dreadful. I'm three episodes in and LOVE it.

Recently been on a memory lane trip , watched the original Poltergeist still love that film , The Monster Squad & Night of the Creeps , lots of fun

Just finished A Nightmare On Elm Street 3 Dream Warriors. I believe it's the first time I've watched the whole thing. It was excellent. Top notch Freddy flick outside of the original IMO.

I watched the 2010 remake of I Spit On Your Grave. The cast includes Rodney Eastman who was in Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and 4.

The film is hard to watch at points as one would expect, but the revenge kills are creative and quite nasty.

I watched the 2010 remake of I Spit On Your Grave. The cast includes Rodney Eastman who was in Nightmare on Elm Street 3 and 4.

The film is hard to watch at points as one would expect, but the revenge kills are creative and quite nasty.

I would've sworn my wife would hate this movie, but she actually like the original! Crazy. Most of what we liked about it was because it is an older film. It's hard to imagine the remake would be as likable, but I think we'll give it a shot. It is a little tough to watch that much rape though. :horror

I would've sworn my wife would hate this movie, but she actually like the original! Crazy. Most of what we liked about it was because it is an older film. It's hard to imagine the remake would be as likable, but I think we'll give it a shot. It is a little tough to watch that much rape though. :horror

My wife is the one showed me the original about 10 years ago:lol - for some reason I had never seen it.

It was actually on one of the movie channels last Saturday night and we ended up watching it. Seeing it more than once doesn't make it any easier to watch. The rape is horrible to begin with, and the bath tub scene still makes me cringe.:horror We watched the re-make a few months ago and while the revenge kills are a little more interesting, I think the '78 version is more effective - something about that grainy seventies look works better IMO.

Been watching a few movies

Halloween 4 and 5
Jeepers creepers 1/2

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Very much so since as a kid I never watched anything past part 3.

I will watch the producers cut too :)

I just watched H6 for the first time when I got the blu ray collection last year. Loved it.

I just watched H6 for the first time when I got the blu ray collection last year. Loved it.

Really? :horror I thought it was absolutely appalling the first time I saw it and the intervening years haven't improved my opinion. At least back then I didn't know who Paul Rudd was. Now I do, I can't take a guy who wears 'sex panther' seriously as the protagonist at all!

Which version did you watch? I found the producers cut slightly better than the theatrical (mainly because there's a bit more Loomis) but the whole Thorn thing makes no sense either way and both endings are equally laughable.

Really? :horror I thought it was absolutely appalling the first time I saw it and the intervening years haven't improved my opinion. At least back then I didn't know who Paul Rudd was. Now I do, I can't take a guy who wears 'sex panther' seriously as the protagonist at all!

Which version did you watch? I found the producers cut slightly better than the theatrical (mainly because there's a bit more Loomis) but the whole Thorn thing makes no sense either way and both endings are equally laughable.
Theatrical. Will watch the producer's cut during this year's marathon. I don't critique the horror franchises, they're pure enjoyment for me. Even the worst of them.

Back