What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evilspeak, then Basketcase last night. Though I fell asleep before finishing Basketcase. I thought Evilspeak was really good.

I watched that Going to Pieces documentary again last night. Bet I've seen that 10 times now.

Watched H1 the other day... And then The Ruins.

Now watching h2 at work... Good day

Watched H1 the other day... And then The Ruins.

Now watching h2 at work... Good day

H2 at work...

latest

Guys! I am definitely in the mood to watch a horror movie tonight when I get home from work. Shoot over your recommendations please! I have Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and Hulu. Help me out here.... :wave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys! I am definitely in the mood to watch a horror movie tonight when I get home from work. Shoot over your recommendations please! I have Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and Hulu. Help me out here.... :wave

That's an almost nightly quandary for me lol. Can't help though, I exclusively watch movies on blu ray. Nothing but the best.

I love watching movies on blu ray especially with a home theater system but my woman goes to bed early and I have to be quiet. [emoji4] so watching a streaming video is the way to go about it for me during the week.

I love watching movies on blu ray especially with a home theater system but my woman goes to bed early and I have to be quiet. [emoji4] so watching a streaming video is the way to go about it for me during the week.

Right on. I hate having to keep the volume down lol. Also the bass is louder in our bedroom than it is in our living room/home theater. Subwoofer placement was a real PITA in this room. :slap

The Burning...but damned if I didn't fall asleep halfway through. :slap Not cause it was boring, just a long day.

It Follows, 2014.

Liked it a lot, the actors, the music, the story, the photography.

Had a good time watching it , or bad time ;).

Back