What horror movie did you watch last?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any recommendations for alien flicks? I don't really like the invasion movies but I like the ones where they stalk the hell out of the character and appear out of no where.

Probably not what you're looking for, but I really enjoyed "The World's End" with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

Probably not what you're looking for, but I really enjoyed "The World's End" with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

I love Pegg & Frost's movies, definitely will check it out.

Fire in the Sky sounds fun, definitely gonna check that out too. Signs is pretty much what I'm looking for it, seen it a while back probably rewatch soon.

Watching DEMONS...this acting is atrocious.

The Babadook. Eh, it had some good moments that could have been really great. I'm not knocking it but it wasn't for me.

Watched "The Canal" yesterday. For a random pick as I was scrolling through Netflix I actually really enjoyed it. Cinematography, writing, acting were all pretty spot on. Ending was predictable as all hell though. Still would recommend it.

Watched 1960 Psycho the other night. It was my wife's first time seeing it. She knew the plot from seeing the remake though, so I feel like she was robbed of a great surprise twist ending :mad:. She loved it though.

We watched Poltergeist Saturday. My 9 year-old son saw a commercial for the remake so I figured he should see the original.
It needs to be said: remaking Poltergeist is blasphemy. I don't see how the original can be topped, so you did the right thing by showing him the original.

The last "horror" movie I watched was Near Dark from 1987. I say "horror" because it was not scary in the least and was very similar in premise to The Lost Boys, which was released earlier the same year. However, it's a cool piece of film history, to me anyway, because it had Bill Paxton, Lance Henriksen and Jenette Goldstein (Pvt. Vasquez) all coming off Aliens in '86. Interestingly, Robert Winley was also in it (the guy whose clothes Arnie takes at the beginning of Terminator 2) and Jenette Goldstein was also in Terminator 2 as John Connor's stepmother! And it was one of the first movies directed by Kathryn Bigelow.

Before that, the last horror movie I watched was Rabid, one of Cronenberg's earliest features.

It needs to be said: remaking Poltergeist is blasphemy. I don't see how the original can be topped, so you did the right thing by showing him the original.

The last "horror" movie I watched was Near Dark from 1987. I say "horror" because it was not scary in the least and was very similar in premise to The Lost Boys, which was released earlier the same year. However, it's a cool piece of film history, to me anyway, because it had Bill Paxton, Lance Henriksen and Jenette Goldstein (Pvt. Vasquez) all coming off Aliens in '86. Interestingly, Robert Winley was also in it (the guy whose clothes Arnie takes at the beginning of Terminator 2) and Jenette Goldstein was also in Terminator 2 as John Connor's stepmother! And it was one of the first movies directed by Kathryn Bigelow.

Before that, the last horror movie I watched was Rabid, one of Cronenberg's earliest features.

Completely agree. :duff

We watched Friday The 13th Pt 2 Saturday night.

Just watched the Fly (remake)

Omg one of the saddest horror movies . Especially at the end when brundlefly you know...

But this was amazing. Cronenberg is a genius! Loved every second of this film.

I like the Fly remake. It had been a long time since I'd seen it when I got the blu ray, and I didn't remember how gross it was. :lol

I like the Fly remake. It had been a long time since I'd seen it when I got the blu ray, and I didn't remember how gross it was. :lol

replace gross with beautiful and Ill agree with ya!

imma try to find the 1/6 ssc piece but it looks to be really hard to find...

Watched my Twilight Time Fright Night blu ray for the first time last night. It was hella fun, and excellent both in picture and audio quality.

Watched The Pyramid. Worthless! Just plainly stupid and the plot is laughable.

It's been frustrating for me given I am a fan of the horror genre and it's harder to find good scary movies lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About a week ago I forgot to mention I watched Silent night deadly night. What a stupid cheesy movie lol

Watched the new poltergeist yesterday and have to say I did enjoy it but it's nothing compared to the old film.

Back