What have you bought recently: the resurrection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Hey Rod, nice pics. Now I have to ask, from your history, I know your more for GG cause of the price and not all that crazy about ATTAKUS. I have been contemplating on that Shrek/Donkey statue, what are you thoughts? Worth it?

Thanks ! Danny, it's worth it , it has one of the most perfect paint jobs I've ever saw in a statue, I couldn't see any flaws on it. I don't like some of the Attakus sculptures but when it comes to paint job, they are really great.
When I read that the size would be 10" I was affraid that it could be too small, but the size is indeed nice as you can see by the pic. On the box it says that the next piece will be Puss in Boots, so maybe Attakus is plannig a whole line for the Shrek franchise. Check out the prototype : forum.america.attakus.com/viewtopic.php?t=86

I didnt know about Puss N Boots, man now Im going to have to get Shrek/Donkey. Time to check in with the Godfather at fireside to see if he's carrying this one. I hope they go into the rest of the gang, the dragon and some of the others. Maybe the Gender Confused Wolf, gingerbread man, Pinochio, three blind mice as one whole piece. Oh and I cant forget about the three little pigs. Thanks for the heads up Rod. This is a line I want to pass down to my son when he's old enough, he loves SHREK!

.. and don't forget princess Fiona... the Gender Confused Wolf I will pass:lol .

Well, if Fireside don't have it check out with Mike, he had some in stock last week. It was 250 I think, and act fast because this piece has an ES of only 444 for North America and 888 for the world.

I just got the Obi-Wan pilot figure from Hasbro today. I looked for information everywhere about the articulation on this one to no avail. so I opened mine and it turns out that this one is perfect! It has ball joints in the shoulders, neck, elbows, knees, ankles, and surprisingly, a excellent ball jointed waist! He also has cut joints in the wrists and hips. If you open them and are not sure if you want to buy this one, I suggest to get it. :rock

Hi Everyone,

OK, I have a small list of stuff recently taken home. I hope this counts. I am a dealer, but a die hard collector as well. I plan to open the Mike Museum soon. LOL.

Here Goes;

Attakus Shrek & Donkey (Love the Piece).
Sideshow Cow Boy Luke (LOL)
Weta Weathertop, BB Ferry, KOD, Eowyn, GOW, Pippin, and Gondorian Helm Set. (I like them even though I do not collect helms).
FX Vader New One (I Broke Down)
Vader 500 Figure (It grew on me)
Koto Vader 1st Edition
Unleashed Yoda vs Sidious and Vader (Do not like Asaaj)
Applause Guardians of the Piece (Finished my Applause Collection). Cool Statue of Obi and Qui Jon which lights up.
Wrestling Buddy Vader (Had to have one to beat up). :)
Code 3 ATST with case
Code 3 X-Wing Signature (Jonathan is a bad influence)
Code 3 ANH and ROTJ Plaques
Darth Tater (Also Broke Down on This One)
Dr. Evil Statue (Always Loved Austin Powers and it was cheap). LOL

I think that's it. Looking forward to the next series Attakus is putting out in about 2 months along with the new SS 1/4 Scale SW Statues.

Thanks,
Mike
:ted

Last night I bought the 3 3/4" Anakin Evolutions 3pk. And both the Unleashed Asajj Ventress and Yoda/Emperor duel statues. Ventress is clogging the shelves, I only found one Yoda/Emperor duel. and Vader was completely absent. I did see Vader Unleashed at the comic store for $30, he looks bigger than any other version of him before. :(

Attachments

• home.jpg
    home.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 17
  • frontpage.jpg
    frontpage.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 16
Darth Waller said:
It's out now? Can you take any pictures of it?

Yes, its already out here.

Sorry, I cant take any pics as I dont have my cam with me but you can find a few in hand pics at the bottom of this page. LINK

Just recently picked up the 4" red Shocktrooper Clone and another AT-RT Driver Clone.
And I finally found the new Unleashed Vader! :banana Been looking everywhere for that one and strangely enough, I stumbled upon 5 of them at a Gordman's in Independence! It looked like no one knew they were there since the Toys R Us nearby sold out of these long ago.

Back