What happened to SPAWN.com message board?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For taking someone's money.

Or taking someone's toy. Something like that. It was hilarious.

first off, I made that story up to gauge peeps' opinions, even I was surprised how wild it became to the point you had those in B/S/T making threads not to deal with me like I personally had a bad deal with them. for the record my feedback on Ebay and Spawn was 100% never late for a payment, always delivered my sales. ask around and you will see.

and second it has nothing to do with taking money or someone's toy because there are many many rotten boardies there who have done worse, with accounts posted, tracking number with nothing shipped that still still are allowed to post there. it basically came down to those who didnt like me who were obviously connected to that moderator twisting things around to get leverage to be banned. I got suspended for posting a photo of Lady Gaga that was all over the newspapers, suspended for sending friend requests. it was convenient to ban me because that wiped out all posts, threads and most importantly private messages. Ben and Mark, now those were two men that would have fitted right in here as mods as wel.

i had no idea that there was so much spawn.com hatred out there...i have been a member there since 2001 and it's my primary message board. i will admit that most of my time there is spent goofing off and avoiding work, but i enjoy the community and feel that i can be a little bit more of myself over there. hell...i say "black" over here and everyone brands me as a racist

those who wonder what it looks like when you're banned,

dfdasdfdf.png

Ah. You didnt take anyone's money...my mistake. You bought a toy, broke it and then tried to get a refund. Or so the famous story goes....:lol

those who wonder what it looks like when you're banned,

Hmm, then I've been banned from there without ever having posted. I tried to sign up to get rid of some old McF figs I have and I just assumed I was waiting for an admin to activate my account. That's been a year though at this point. :lol

How many days has Spawn.com been down now? I was expecting it back up today, but no...

Hmm, then I've been banned from there without ever having posted. I tried to sign up to get rid of some old McF figs I have and I just assumed I was waiting for an admin to activate my account. That's been a year though at this point. :lol

You weren't banned, it's just that the mods don't activate your account unless you send them a PM now (so it seems) because several people had to actually PM asking to have their account activated. Cool, huh?

How many days has Spawn.com been down now? I was expecting it back up today, but no...

It is conspicuous that it went down shortly after the SDCC coverage started. I expect it will be up on Monday or Tuesday.

I suspect that it's the embarrassment that even lowly companies like Bif Bang Pow can release full lines of products.

At least we got a status on the Spawn movie reboot from Todd, “We’re just finishing the script and we producers coming in and have a big actor we’re talking too,” :rolleyes2

the spawn board can stay down forever for all i care. worst message board i've ever been on. bunch of elitist toy snobs who want everything for nothing.

Sideshowfreaks.com from 2005-2008 was the ____....after that? All to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back