What game are you most looking forward to in '08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If most you mean by only allowing one pick than I would say GOW2. If they aren't making that for 08 than I will go with MGS4.
You gotta spell it out man, for a second I thought you meant God of War 2. I was like, "WTF is BadMoon having another drunk, thinking Freddie Mercury is still alive" moment? :confused: :lol

BTW he means Gears of War 2. :rock

Last edited:
There were some early game demonstrations and all indications say that the game sucks. They said the gameplay is horrible, graphics aren't that great. And the story is terrible. I wish I could find the article but it was a month or so back.

I was looking at the game Prototype and it looks like it could be really good.

The Graphics aint better than other ps3 games out,but about the Gameplay,the videos ive seen it looks cool,and it can be good,or terrible,but i wont judge any game before i try it myself.

I was also looking forward to the games Jericho and Timeshift,the videos looked cool but when i tried the demos i lost the interest.

You gotta spell it out man, for a second I thought you meant God od War 2, I was like, "WTF is BadMoon having another drunk, Freddie Mercury is still alive" moment? :D

BTW he means Gears of War 2. :rock

Thanks for clearing that up.....all this time I thought it was God of War and I was like WTF.....maybe it's a typo and they mean 3 instead of 2. :lol :lol :lol

Well boys, looks like I might be playing some online games this year....:lol and really, you don't need to watch my back....I'm pretty f'n mean when it comes to video games. :lol

Thanks for clearing that up.....all this time I thought it was God of War and I was like WTF.....maybe it's a typo and they mean 3 instead of 2. :lol :lol :lol

Well boys, looks like I might be playing some online games this year....:lol and really, you don't need to watch my back....I'm pretty f'n mean when it comes to video games. :lol

Come get some! *Pumps shotgun* :cool:

The Force Unleashed tops my list...

Soul Calibur IV has made its way onto my list now, thanks to...well...you know who...;)

Also looking foward to Resident Evil 5, and Super Smash Bros: Brawl...

Back