What game are you most looking forward to in '08?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only three at the moment that I can think of: MGS4, GTA4, and RE5. Especially the first two, been waiting a long time for those. No doubt there will be others...

MGS4 more than anything. But I just read it got pushed back again:monkey4

It's never pleasant to hear a game you've been waiting so long for has been pushed back, but it's often a better, more polished game that results. And with MGS, you know Kojima wants it to be right before they push it out the door. Not to worry, we'll get Guns of the Patriots soon enough, and it will be well worth the wait. :rock :rock :rock

The Battlefield :Bad Company game looks pretty cool. How can't it be cool you can blow everything up, I mean everything. I don't know of any others that I am looking for.

Last edited:
there's so many coming out this year i can't say just one.... how about my top 5 list??
1. Metal Gear Solid 4
2. Ninja Gaiden 2!!!!!
3. Haze
4. Force Unleashed
5. Rainbow Six Vegas 2

The Battlefield :Bad Company game looks pretty cool. How can't it be cool you can blow everything up, I mean everything. I don't know of any others that I am looking for.

Good call, that game looks sick. I love their video on xbox live, very well produced :rock

Good call, that game looks sick. I love their video on xbox live, very well produced :rock

You should goto the battlefield site and watch the video on the new engine they developed for this game its way to funny, those are some crazy programmers.

Tie between Metal Gear Solid 4 (if it does actually come out this year)
orig_METAL_GEAR_SOLID_4.jpg

and Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
star-wars-force-unleashed.jpg

We think too much alike brother.

Besides MGS4 there is Army of Two for me,looks like a totally Kick ass shooting game.

Here is my list:
Haze
GTA4
Final Fantasy XIII
Fallout 3
Alone In The Dark 5
Killzone 2
Prototype
MGS4

And future must haves:
RE5
God of War 3
Assassin's Creed 2
Kingdom Hearts 3

Last edited:
If most you mean by only allowing one pick than I would say GOW2. If they aren't making that for 08 than I will go with MGS4.

I haven't been following MGS4 too much, but I heard that there is the MGS4 game and another MGS4 stand-alone online game. is that correct?

Besides MGS4 there is Army of Two for me,looks like a totally Kick ass shooting game.

There were some early game demonstrations and all indications say that the game sucks. They said the gameplay is horrible, graphics aren't that great. And the story is terrible. I wish I could find the article but it was a month or so back.

I was looking at the game Prototype and it looks like it could be really good.

There were some early game demonstrations and all indications say that the game sucks. They said the gameplay is horrible, graphics aren't that great. And the story is terrible. I wish I could find the article but it was a month or so back.

I was looking at the game Prototype and it looks like it could be really good.

I've heard the same. They delayed it once because of that so hopefully the developers are adrressing the problems and it'll turn out to be something great.

Here is my list:
Haze
GTA4
Final Fantasy XIII
Fallout 3
Alone In The Dark 5
Killzone 2
Prototype
MGS4

And future must haves:
RE5
God of War 3
Assassin's Creed 2
Kingdom Hearts 3
I believe at least two of those will be online multiplayer, so you gotta join us for some gaming then Jen!! We'll watch your back and take care of ya! :rock

If most you mean by only allowing one pick than I would say GOW2. If they aren't making that for 08 than I will go with MGS4.
You gotta spell it out man, for a second I thought you meant God od War 2, I was like, "WTF is BadMoon having another drunk, Freddie Mercury is still alive" moment? :D

BTW he means Gears of War 2. :rock

Back