What Freak won a spook prize & what was it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally got my AP PF Frankenstein today :drool

All I can say is HOLY CRAP! I've seen smaller toddlers! I don't know how you guys that collect PFs regular have the room for these things! Sure Frankie is one of the biggest, but still! LAM finally has a companion, but the bad thing is he is SSE and Frankie is color. Oh well, I think Frankie is too tall to display with LAM anyway.

This really is a dream prize for me since the 12" Frankenstein introduced me to Sideshow, so now it has come full circle. Now to get the 1:1 bust somehow.

Dang! :drool

I just received my World of Warcraft diorama I won!! It is really cool...Does anyone have this and know how to attach the book? :confused:
Did you manage to attach the book?
It took me some time to figure it out as well, it fits in multiple ways.
If you need some pictures of how it's attached, send me a PM and I'll take some for you this weekend.

Ordered a Spooktacular kit with gc--came to 9.00 total--got it for an extra shirt
Extra book if anyone wants--Pm me

Giles and Frisbee arrived safe and sound! They must've given away more than ever this year; usually spook prizes arrive early December.

Hmmm totally forgot that I won some buffy or angel figure.....not sure who or what it was :lol

Oh, I'm quite sure too, Fel, especially considering we have Super Duper SS CS staff around!
beerbang.gif

Hmmm totally forgot that I won some buffy or angel figure.....not sure who or what it was :lol
You don't remember?

shakinghead.gif

smiley-wedgie.gif

Back