What Freak won a spook prize & what was it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I can say is that you'd better keep a close eye on that prize. You don't live that far from me... And I have relatives that live practically in your back yard....

:monkey3

Prizeless RoboDad shuffles off to his corner to grumble incessantly.

:lol

Oh I will. I certainly will.

At least Pixletwin has my back.

Right Pix? :eek:

Congrats on the prize Buttmunch! That's awesome!!! :rock I thought I won a hat......but apparently I was wrong. :( No prizes for me this year.:monkey2

Do it RoboDad! It is the only PF I have (until I get AP PF Frank) and I love it. I was blown away with it. But do remember its the only PF I have and I've just been used to the 1:6 stuff so your tastes may vary.

I probably will, but I'll wait until Black & White Friday. Hopefully there will be some SSE bargain goodness to be had that day. :D

Unless Sideshow just wants to reward me now for being such a loyal and devoted customer all these years. :monkey3

Well, something very weird just happened. I just got a flood of emails from Sideshow (about a dozen emails, all at once), but the send dates on them are spanning the past 3 weeks. Most of the messages are "Estimated item arrival" messages, but one was the message about the free hat, which had a reply deadline of last week.

Oh well, I wasn't too keen on the $8 shipping for my "free" hat, anyway.

But what makes this so weird is that I've been getting other Sideshow emails just fine over the past two weeks (such as newsletters, shipping and invoice notices, and express updates).

Has anyone who one a chat prize received anything yet? I got an email like 3 weeks ago congratulating me and asking for my info for shipping. I responded back and they gave me my shipping total but that was it. Nothing since...

Has anyone who one a chat prize received anything yet? I got an email like 3 weeks ago congratulating me and asking for my info for shipping. I responded back and they gave me my shipping total but that was it. Nothing since...

Thats all I got for my Vampire Buffy so far as well.

i got an email 11-10 about the use of my cc to pay for shipping of prize but no shipping notification or debit on my bank statement as of yet :confused:

Nothing yet, charge or shipping wise on my Creature PF. Only got the email asking if i'll accept shipping charges, but that's it. Replied to that, got the confirmation, but no charge or shipping notice just yet.

Nothing yet, charge or shipping wise on my Creature PF. Only got the email asking if i'll accept shipping charges, but that's it. Replied to that, got the confirmation, but no charge or shipping notice just yet.

Thats pretty much what I've gotten thus far as well. I know they said after spook ended it could take up to 6 weeks I believe. So, hopefully everyone will be getting their goodies in time for xmas!!

I just got a shipping notice for 6.8lbs so that might be my stuff. I guess we'll see in a few days...

Hi all! Please note that it takes 4 to 6 weeks to process and ship contest winner's prizes. For those that received their final confirmation e-mail at the beginning of November (ie: 7th or 10th) and do not receive prizes by December 29th, please feel free to contact the 'contests' e-mail so that we can track your prizes for you. If you are a winner and have not received any or all contest e-mails, please send a message through the 'contests' e-mail or shoot me a PM and I'll be more then happy to track and resolve issues. :D

-SSCAlex

Back