What Freak won a spook prize & what was it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won an Ayala!

And still no confirmation email... I know it's normal, but man, it freaks me out because I am dying to get that figure!

I just got an email for my chat room contest wins:
15" Sam, 12" Slave Brent, and This Is No Cave Enviorama

i only got the orc helm. but i also won an ATV the other day that is valued at $7600. let's see somebody beat that. that is a lot of ^^^^ing collectibles.:lol

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43144&highlight=Zealand :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

I won a Chucky plush in the chat forum thanks to Lonnie. That being said, just wanted to thank him again!!

I won a Chucky in chat but already had him so passed it on to the next in line, Nitro. No problem and hope you enjoy him!

I found the free hat, and I won a ElectraWoman and DynaGirl bust set from the web site contest.

I haven't heard or received a tracking number for the 1/6 Leia Boussh, but as long as she beats the Solo Carbonite I will be fine. :cool:

I just got an email that they ran out of the free hats, so I won't be getting one. :(
But I did get confirmation on the free Slave Brent figure. :D
Still no word yet on the free Crown of Elessar. :confused:

I just won an Artist Proof PF Frankenstein from the Decoder Picture Contest! I'm thrilled! Frankenstein's monster introduced me to Sideshow with the original 12" figure so this is especially exciting to me! Thank you so much Sideshow! I had just about accepted I was going to walk away empty handed this year only to get this amazing prize! Thanks so much! :rock

Never mind. Found out in the other spook thread.

Last edited:
I just won an Artist Proof PF Frankenstein from the Decoder Picture Contest! I'm thrilled! Frankenstein's monster introduced me to Sideshow with the original 12" figure so this is especially exciting to me! Thank you so much Sideshow! I had just about accepted I was going to walk away empty handed this year only to get this amazing prize! Thanks so much! :rock

All I can say is that you'd better keep a close eye on that prize. You don't live that far from me... And I have relatives that live practically in your back yard....

:monkey3

Prizeless RoboDad shuffles off to his corner to grumble incessantly.

Back