What Freak won a spook prize & what was it?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first Sideshow event that I have won nothing, nada, zilch, zip, naught, nix. I entered the contests, I played the games but sad to say I am empty handed.:monkey2

I got a hat! :lol Didn't participate as much this year - but I'm still holding out hope. :D

I also got a Trick R Treat Sam doll with a gift card! :rock :rock I wanted one of those little guys. :D :rock

Last edited:
I won a Slave Brent. :banana

I entered a bunch of contests but didn't have a lot of time to search for freebies and codes.

This is my first Sideshow event that I have won nothing, nada, zilch, zip, naught, nix. I entered the contests, I played the games but sad to say I am empty handed.:monkey2

Same here, well, almost. I did "win" a Jason keychain in the chat, but I'll probably end up giving that one away, so it will really mean that I will have ended up paying a couple of bucks in shipping for nothing. Probably should have let that one go by...

I have to say that, as much has I have always loved Spooktacular, I'm a bit let down this year. It isn't that I EXPECT to win something, it's just that I HOPE to win something (I don't even hope to win something big), and in the past that hope has not been just a "fool's hope". This year, it was.

Same here, well, almost. I did "win" a Jason keychain in the chat, but I'll probably end up giving that one away, so it will really mean that I will have ended up paying a couple of bucks in shipping for nothing. Probably should have let that one go by...

I have to say that, as much has I have always loved Spooktacular, I'm a bit let down this year. It isn't that I EXPECT to win something, it's just that I HOPE to win something (I don't even hope to win something big), and in the past that hope has not been just a "fool's hope". This year, it was.

I have to agree 100%, I also felt the discounts were rather small. 9% off is not an incentive to buy something. I kept waiting for the SSE phantom to go on sale but it never did. For me when exchange is 30cents on the dollar I needed a bigger discount.

While, yes, the discounts were small, but the prizes were many (and HUGE).

I didn't win anything big, but I'm very grateful for the opportunity.

I didn't get into Spook this year like in previous years. I was happy to see Sideshow did give out some big prizes this year. This was a step up from previous Spooks. But I felt that some of the freebies were the same as last year (Jabba, LOTR helms, for example) and the discounts were few and small, which I was disappointed in. Product announcements were nice though.

In the end, I won nothing, bought nothing and only pre-ordered one item.

I still haven't gotten my confirmation email.... Am I the only one? Anyone else in the same boat?

it can take a few days josh.........they have to catch up on a bunch of things........chris mentioned that in chat.

it can take a few days josh.........they have to catch up on a bunch of things........chris mentioned that in chat.

Cool.... Just they mentioned in one of their news bits that the emails were going out on Halloween and I thought that was a bit fast for them. Usually took a week before...

That puts me at ease a bit. :rock

Yeah, e-mails will take a couple days to a week to go out, and prizes will take 4-6 weeks to ship. Just a heads up for all the winner n00bs.

I won a Chucky plush in the chat forum thanks to Lonnie. That being said, just wanted to thank him again!!

Back