What franchise would you most like Hot Toys to revisit (Poll)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T1 and T2.

A Kyle and Sarah from T1 are needed and a new Sarah and a John from T2.

Aliens Ripley and Hicks would be great too.

I'd also like an Avatar Neytiri to go with Jake. Probably just have to wait for the new films for that however.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

i don't believe HT can do anything good today in licenses i'm interested in (aliens and predators = Tsang, terminator = bubbleheads with bad sculpts and rotting pleather), except for Robocop (magnificient work all three, if not for rotting rubber), so i voted Robocop.
though i hope they won't revisit it, i bought too many silver Robocops already :)

Indy and get ROTLA correct this time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely Alien.
It's my favourite franchise and one of my favourite movies (Alien).
The aliens have never been done accurately by Hot Toys, the Colonial Marines were released ages ago, and it's a very popular franchise with collectors.

i'd like them to revisit terminator, rambo, alien and have them make the rest of the lost predators from P2.

I’d rather they give up all these licenses and give them to companies that don’t have to check with Disney for everything they do.

Indiana Jones. They had the opportunity and screwed it up. If they can remake Two-Face, surely they can redo Raiders of the Lost Ark Indy.

My all time Grail is a rock solid Indy from Raiders that finally, finally nails Ford's likeness. Hopefully someone does it with the new film coming out.

USCM from Aliens with better head sculpts, First Blood - Rambo with a better head sculpt, some Soviets from Rambo II and III, the full rescue team from Predator, Keyes and Garber from Predator II, Bennett and Gen. Kirby from Commando. I could go on and on....

Burton Batman gets my vote. Particularly the villains from Batman Returns, but a new Nicholson Joker would be great too.

I’d also like to see Doc Brown from Back to the Future. I realize we got a version from the sequel, but I’d like him in the radiation suit.

Finally a new Indy from any of the first three movies would be awesome too.

Planet of the Apes.... so I voted "Other". I would love to see them tackle Dr. Zaius or Cornelius, especially since their sculpting skills have improved since their gorilla offerings. And those gorilla do sell for a fairly high amount in the secondary market.

(... crickets...)

Back