What else do you collect?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll lump it all together and just say hobbies. I'm more into collecting 1/6th military figures and probably wouldn't collect SS at all if it wouldn't be for the LOTR. I read comic books, have since I was a kid (40 now)mostly Wolverine, Punisher, and Conan. Something about the dark hero I guess. I play 1st and 3rd person shooters on my 360 and also like to watch movies. I also like to shoot my firearms. I have an XD-9 an XD-45 and an AR-15 that I love to shoot. On my second marriage. 2 daughters from my first, 2 step-daughters from my present marriage. Ages 15, 14, 13, 12. All beautiful girls, which is why I practice with the guns.:D Life is about having fun in your spare time.

Aside from my ever growing DVD collection, my collecting is limited to 1/6th scale figure these days. I used to be big into Marvel Legends, but decreasing quality and rising price (not sure how those two go hand in hand) made me drop them. I also have a lot of Hasbro Star Wars figures, but I've cut that back to maybe 1 or 2 figures every few months. The line has gotten into such obscure characters, along with endless repaints and repacks.

Star Wars (I collect mostly Original Trilogy/Expanded Universe (post-PT) Imperials)

- Action Fleet and MicroMachines (99% complete collection)
- Kotobukiya OT/EU Imperials and Droids
- Medicom RAH OT/EU Imperials (I'll collect Sideshow stuff too, when they decide to release troopers and Vader)
- Master Replicas/eFX props and scaled replicas (Imperials stuff)
- Sideshow 1/6 figures (also have the 1/4 Premium Format Vader waiting for a stormie)
- Gentle Giant - I'm getting a few statues
- various SW stuff including some action figures (I decided to stop collecting action figs with some small exceptions - no PT at all), patches, books, funny stuff etc.
- autographs - mostly Imperials

Non Star Wars

- Ghost in the Shell anime figures and everything Masamune Shirow related (Shirow being the creator of Ghost in the Shell, Appleseed, Intron Depot, Galhound, Dominion Tank Police etc.)
- Terminator, Predator, Aliens stuff
- CD's with electronic/ambient music (have over 1500 original CD's)
- African and Asian masks and statues
- stamps (though I didn't update my collection in a while)
- die-cast cars, tanks and Harley Davidson motorcycles
- Romanian Playboy Edition magazines (I won't post pics here ;))
- dust

Back