What else do you collect?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1/6 figures--mostly movie based, 80's action figures, blaxploitation figures, Jesus figures, Mattel Justice League Unlimited (only line I still look for in stores), knock-off G.I. Joes, a few gaps in the South Park/Family Guy/Simpson WoS lines, and every once in a while I pick up a Marvel Legend/Movie Maniac/Mezco/DC sized figure, but those are really few and far between anymore.

1/6 and 4" figures.

model kits from GeoMetric, Halcyon, and Grey Zon.

mass market/specialty market 1:1 props.

that's about it.

I mostly collect GI Joes, Transformers, Palisades Muppets, Kubricks, and Minimates. Here are some of my Minimates:

collection.jpg

Really just stay w/in the pop-culture collectible world. Mostly action figures... I used to be into smaller mass-market items. But over time I've really become primarily a 1/6 collector, but I do have a few 1:1 props and statues. But really aside from that my other hobbies are non-collectible.

Nightmare Before Christmas. I have a small Headless Horseman collection and I used to have a fairly decent Disney Haunted Mansion collection until it was recently axed in half by the ex-hubby.
indifferent.gif

I collect JLU figures from Mattel, along with their Dark Knight Movie Masters line. I also collect comics and, to a lesser extent, books and movies.

I buy whatever peaks my interests. Mainly 1/6 stuff now, all based around movies and comic books. Wish a company like SS or hot Toys would make 1/6 video game stuff. I'm talking Legend of Zelda and Metroid. mmmmm... Hot Toys Samus Aran and Link.

Oh and Souls.

Really just stay w/in the pop-culture collectible world. Mostly action figures... I used to be into smaller mass-market items. But over time I've really become primarily a 1/6 collector, but I do have a few 1:1 props and statues. But really aside from that my other hobbies are non-collectible.

:lecture

What he said.

Different 1/6 properties, different action figures. I have what looks to be the complete MR Muppet replica line. Also time to move up from DVD collecting to Blu collecting.

nothing actually. :lol
Other than dvds and games anyway.
I tend to prefer horror and sci-f stuff though , if I see anything like that anywhere and I'm interested in it I will probably buy it.

I love flashlights!! (but I don't collect them...). I love the bright beam ones that can burn off your intruder's eye balls...though they are pricey.

Comics:
Conan - Complete, I got every comic released in Norway)
Spawn - Complete, I got every comic released in Norway, not that many :/

And I guess thats about it.

Back