what do you think of this 3D trend

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, l think most people agree 3D should stay out of are houses and only stay in theaters, but even the ones in theaters should be limited.

I dont care for it much at all. For films like Avatar it was fine, since 3D was intended for the film from the start, but all these forced 3D films suck a fat one.

Will never ever ever ever have it in my home! Ever :lecture

Honestly, I could never watch another 3D film in my life and be perfectly happy.

I dont care for it much at all. For films like Avatar it was fine, since 3D was intended for the film from the start, but all these forced 3D films suck a fat one.

Will never ever ever ever have it in my home! Ever :lecture

Honestly, I could never watch another 3D film in my life and be perfectly happy.

same here. l will never bring that crap 3D into my house. if all tv and movies switched to 3D only next week, and there was no more 2D, l would never watch tv again. l would listen to the radio in stead like the old days.

I don't see the point of 3D. It doesn't add anything of value to the film. It's just different for the sake of being different, and in most cases, it distracts from the movie.

3-D in theaters and homes is crap.

It could be good for video games though. I haven't tried any of the new 3-D video games. Since many video games are designed to be immersive, they may benefit from 3-D more than any other medium.

I'm on the other end of the fence. I like 3-D films. I don't mind it. As far as 3D in the home, I'll say this. If it ever get's affordable enough I wouldn't mind having a 3D TV/Blu Ray Player. I'm sure as technology constantly evolves we'll be seeing 3D TV's without those annoying glasses on the horizon. Until then, I'm going to enjoy and appreciate what I have now.

Also, if you're afraid of 3D, that it will replace everything--don't be, most things would be a waste of time to show in 3D. And in any case, at home it's simple to be able to turn off 3D if all that was offered is 3D.

I don't care for it either. I usually get a migraine after about 30 minutes or so and have to take off the glasses. I did like Resident Evil in 3D the other week and thought it was great.

I don't care for it either. I usually get a migraine after about 30 minutes or so and have to take off the glasses. I did like Resident Evil in 3D the other week and thought it was great.

same here, kinda makes me ill, and the funny thing is that i never get motion sick doing anything but the 3D just isn't worth it imo.
and $250 glasses that can get broke or misplaced with kids around...well that's just laughable

It is getting annoying that alot of people are _____ing about 3D. You dont have to buy it or see the movie in 3D. They make two versions of every movie.
Its like I have a choice to date twins, one of them is full of tatoos and the other one has none. Pick one, or both.
And yes, I love 3D

It is getting annoying that alot of people are _____ing about 3D. You dont have to buy it or see the movie in 3D. They make two versions of every movie.

You usually don't have a choice @ the theater. At least not where I live.

Its like I have a choice to date twins, one of them is full of tatoos and the other one has none. Pick one, or both.
And yes, I love 3D

I haven't seen a regular version of Resident Evil Afterlife in the theaters, and I don't think the new Saw movie will see a regular release either.

I haven't seen a regular version of Resident Evil Afterlife in the theaters, and I don't think the new Saw movie will see a regular release either.

Resident Evil is in non 3d, there are a few theaters in my area that have it.

Usually no choice where I'm at... but honestly a lot of the movies in 3D I don't want to see anyway :lol

Cartoon with Owls, another Resident Evil flick, or a bad Wes Craven movie :rolleyes2

And yes, I love 3D

what cracks me up is that people _____ about people _____ing on an internet forum................just saying :dunno

what cracks me up is that people _____ about people _____ing on an internet forum................just saying :dunno

I really get a kick out of the people that get cracked up and post about the people _____ing about the people _____ing. :lol

I really get a kick out of the people that get cracked up and post about the people _____ing about the people _____ing. :lol

i don't understand how people that _____ about other peoples _____ing of peoples _____ing can.....................:slap ah shat never mind.:dunno

Back