What do you see when you look at the Amazing Spiderman 2 Costume?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I see...

• A New Costume

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • A copy of the previous trilogy's costume with new eyes and logo

Votes: 50 58.1%
  • A Comic Accurate costume

Votes: 32 37.2%

• Total voters
I dig the eyes, the rest looks the same.

But in the end who gives a **** as sony continue to flog this dead horse. Time to give it up and let someone else have a go.

The ironic twist is they went through so much effort to change the Amazing Spider-man film so it has nothing to do with Raimi's trilogy and they go back to the Rami design and look for the sequel.:cuckoo:

Now I know this is just a sneak teaser at the suit, but wow it just seems just strange.

I wonder if budget has something to do with it :dunno

Nope, but people are obviously more interested in seeing Sony's Spider-Man than other marvel solo movies, since it's selling more tickets than them. So the horse isn't dead, it's a bucking stallion ;)

meh photoshop....

and

Skun_spiders_closeup.jpg

nom nom nom

I like how you gotta rely on "solo" just so it applies to the ASM Nova. It can't just be "Marvel" in general because good old' Avengers would kill it with fire. :lol

What are you going to do when Iron Man 3 tops ASM record? Don't you think your logic is a little flawed? The box office stuff is always rising, always. Just like everything is like pricing, money, etc. Gross doesn't equal quality when each year has a different value.

I mean, I bet you'd never think in a million years that they'd go back to a Raimi style Spider-Man suit/Classic comics suit, raised webbing, pattern, and honey comb pattern and all. I mean, what does that say about the previous stuff that people "loved so much".

The similarity of the design doesn't matter, it's the physique that's the significant differentiator this time! Tall, lanky Garfield will make the (undeniably) Raimi-inspired suit shine much more than short and stocky Maguire!

And those eyes! Those eyes!

I like how you gotta rely on "solo" just so it applies to the ASM Nova. It can't just be "Marvel" in general because good old' Avengers would kill it with fire. :lol

What are you going to do when Iron Man 3 tops ASM record? Don't you think your logic is a little flawed? The box office stuff is always rising, always. Just like everything is like pricing, money, etc. Gross doesn't equal quality when each year has a different value.

I mean, I bet you'd never think in a million years that they'd go back to a Raimi style Spider-Man suit/Classic comics suit, raised webbing, pattern, and honey comb pattern and all. I mean, what does that say about the previous stuff that people "loved so much".

Wasn't reffering to just ASM. Spider-Man on film is i think the best selling Marvel franchise. It's outsold all the Thor, Captain America, Blade, Iron Man and all other movies

Even if Iron Man 3 outsells ASM i doubt that Iron Man 1-3 will outsell Spider-Man 1-4 :dunno

I don't know the numbers but as of now i think the Spider-Man franchise has outgrossed the Avengers franchise, TA only has one film though :lol

Cannot see how any Spider-man fan could be disappointed by the most comic accurate Spidey costume to date.

Wasn't reffering to just ASM. Spider-Man on film is i think the best selling Marvel franchise. It's outsold all the Thor, Captain America, Blade, Iron Man and all other movies

Even if Iron Man 3 outsells ASM i doubt that Iron Man 1-3 will outsell Spider-Man 1-4 :dunno

I don't know the numbers but as of now i think the Spider-Man franchise has outgrossed the Avengers franchise, TA only has one film though :lol

Yea you put Ironman may of gotten big but spiderman is the face of Marvel. I like how some people say Ironman replaced Spiderman due to all the movies he's been in.:cuckoo:

Why are you fans so inept?

Yes he does look like Raimi spiderman. But think about it. How can you top that suit? Really. It was the the perfect suit for the spidey movie. Its was gonna look the same either way. i bet if it did change you would find somthing to compare it to raimi.

Back